Fulham, well done you deserve it.

Well done Fulham, they've had a superb campaign. Ive never had a problem with Fulham personally.

Got to give Hodgson full credit - top manager! To take that (no offense!) average squad of players to the final is quite simply amazing...

mammutly said:
Liverpool v Fulham for the Europa league cup. Who would have though it?

Well done and all that, but even Rangers got to the final year before last! It's a second rate competition for second rate teams.

That said, it would be a great achievement for Fulham if they won it.

I don't think it is. Juventus, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Barcelona, all very big names, have featured in it in recent years, so I don't think its anything to be scoffed at. Mourinho made his mark with Porto in this competition, and look at what he's gone on to. Everyone wants to be in the Champions League ofcourse, but at the end of the day its a European competition, and a chance of silverware.

Unknown_Genius said:
mammutly said:
Liverpool v Fulham for the Europa league cup. Who would have though it?

Well done and all that, but even Rangers got to the final year before last! It's a second rate competition for second rate teams.

That said, it would be a great achievement for Fulham if they won it.

I don't think it is. Juventus, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Barcelona, all very big names, have featured in it in recent years, so I don't think its anything to be scoffed at. Mourinho made his mark with Porto in this competition, and look at what he's gone on to. Everyone wants to be in the Champions League ofcourse, but at the end of the day its a European competition, and a chance of silverware.

Fair comment. But I doun't think the competition is what it was. The gap between the top teams in Europe and the rest has grown much wider in the last 10 years.

Skashion said:
I feel happy for those two or three thousand genuine Fulham fans who were there before Al-Fayed. Otherwise, they are the ultimate gloryhunting club. No fanbase I can think of has swelled the ranks of its matchgoing fans as much as Fulham.

Bit harsh..! Al-Fayed's been there 15yrs.. you can't call any fans that have been going for 10-15yrs glory hunters..!

blumoonrises said:
Skashion said:
I feel happy for those two or three thousand genuine Fulham fans who were there before Al-Fayed. Otherwise, they are the ultimate gloryhunting club. No fanbase I can think of has swelled the ranks of its matchgoing fans as much as Fulham.

Bit harsh..! Al-Fayed's been there 15yrs.. you can't call any fans that have been going for 10-15yrs glory hunters..!

In fairness to fulham they are the choice of the new bankers over chelsea due to it being 2 mins closer to there cash point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.