Fulham, well done you deserve it.

Skashion said:
*facepalm*

We've won nothing, we were getting as big a crowd now as we did under Keegan when Wardle was in charge without any money.

So, rather than attempting witty internet comebacks... why not just tell me what the difference is between us gaining 15k fans from division to back to Premiership and Fulham getting from whatever they were getting 10-15years ago to now?

And how Fulham have gloryhunters, by you're defenition we have, at least, 25k regular glory hunters.

Great result and what a top manager Roy H has been since he went to Fulham he has taken them from battling to stay in the league to a Europa League final in the space of 2 and a bit seasons. I hope they do go on and win it. If Capello gets the bullit after the World Cup then Roy has to be the man to replace him as the England boss but knowing the FA they will hire Pearce instead.

GStar said:
Skashion said:
*facepalm*

So, rather than attempting witty internet comebacks... why not just tell me what the difference is between us gaining 15k fans from division to back to Premiership and Fulham getting from whatever they were getting 10-15years ago to now?

And how Fulham have gloryhunters, by you're defenition we have, at least, 25k regular glory hunters.

Try temporary stands at Maine Road being put up and the move to Eastlands. 10k of that rise came over the course of one summer after moving to a new stadium with an additional ten thousand seats! Trying to compare the two is utterly ridiculous. Try the fact that our record attendance was set in the 1930s, and is still the biggest at a league ground in English football, whereas Fulham's is this season!

deflection said:
A special well done to DICKSON ETUHU!

Fuck him. Said he was moving to a bigger club when he went to Preston.

Skashion said:
Try temporary stands at Maine Road being put up and the move to Eastlands. 10k of that rise came over the course of one summer after moving to a new stadium with an additional ten thousand seats! Trying to compare the two is utterly ridiculous. Try the fact that our record attendance was set in the 1930s, and is still the biggest at a league ground in English football, whereas Fulham's is this season!

You don't half have a huge ego... but thats not the point.

I still think your hugely wide of the mark calling Fulham fans gloryhunters and i'm sure to a man they laugh in anyone's face who suggested such.

I'd argue Fulham's attendences have grown due to increased awareness of the club, the increase in quality as they've risen up the dvision and the chance to see bigger football clubs go to Craven Cottage and play Fulham.

I guess you'll get hugely fucked off if we increase the stadium in the next few years and attendances grow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.