Fulham, well done you deserve it.

Delighted for them. Good to see an English side treating that competition with respect. It's winnable as Fulham have proved yet teams like Villa work hard all season to qualify then take the piss when they get there with reserve teams. I hope they win it.

masterwig said:
Delighted for them. Good to see an English side treating that competition with respect. It's winnable as Fulham have proved yet teams like Villa work hard all season to qualify then take the piss when they get there with reserve teams. I hope they win it.

I couldn't agree more. Roy Hodgson wanted to win it from day one. Unlike our club who decided to field a reserve team against Sporting Lisbon when we were only two rounds away from a final in Manchester.

I have to laugh at the way the press always suck up to Villa and Spurs, whilst Fulham have done really well with Roy.....Although there owner has had a few digs at City in the past and I can see another dig if they win it, I still hope they do it.

Pleased for them and their Fans
It was nice to see fans enjoying winning a game and getting to a final against the odds.

Petetheblu said:
I have to laugh at the way the press always suck up to Villa and Spurs, whilst Fulham have done really well with Roy

Not forgetting the fact that none of the terrestrial channels could be arsed showing the first leg of Fulham's semi-final.

Calling Fulham fans glory-hunters? Really?

Yeah, nobody on Earth now supports City because of the money. Get real.

Enjoyed watching that last night!
Credit to Roy and the boys... The cottage was rocking last night

Well done Fulham, Well done Roy H. A great manager and a true gent.

As for statements like "shit fans, shit clubs, shit ground etc from a few in the minority in this thread", I have always enjoyed my visits to Craven Cottage. Ut is not a brand new stadium with all the mod cons we have at Eastlands, but it has its own character, and I for one enjoy revisting a football ground in the style of years gone by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.