Fulham, well done you deserve it.

I hope they win it, they deserve it after who they have knocked out.

Hodgson is a great manager, done really well at Fulham, i like him to, seems like a top bloke, he's the most honest and fair manager in the league, i don't think anyone has a bad word to say about him.

Freestyler said:

Hodgson is a great manager, done really well at Fulham, i like him to, seems like a top bloke, he's the most honest and fair manager in the league, i don't think anyone has a bad word to say about him.
hasn't a manager or two this season complained about him putting out a purposely shit side the week of a Europa game?

congratulations fulham. enjoy your big day. hopefully we will be having some great european nights soon.

Freestyler said:

Agree mate, would love to see him as England manager after Capelo moves on.

black mamba said:
Fantastic result for Fulham , and from a goal down too .......

if only we'd shown the same resilience against Hamburg last season ......

i'd love to see Fulham win the trophy now , but they've got some game on with that Athletico Madrid side.

They had some game on against the likes of Hamburg, Juventus etc.. They fully deserve to win the top, fantastic man management and a team punching above their weight. Davies' goal was first class tonight.

I wish them nothing but good luck in the final, really is well deserved and just goes to show how far good management can get you, isn't all about big money signings and big stadiums, those big european teams really struggle down at the cottage, it's just whether they can do it over one game rather than two.

Skashion said:
GStar said:
How you can call any Fulham fan a glory hunter, i think its well wide of the mark.

On the basis that a fan should go to games no matter what division they're in.

Glory hunters who live in London wouldn't support Fulham,for as has already been mentioned,they haven't won anything,and with the likes of Chelsea,Arsenal and to a (recent) lesser extent,Spurs down the road,there are plenty of options for the glory hunting fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.