Full Backs?

I do wonder whether the club has already made a decision on the likes of Maffeo and Angelino that they arent good enough? I mean in the current full-back situation most clubs would look to bring in first choice full-backs and supplement both with talented youngsters but we seem determined to buy 2 for each position. If the likes of Maffeo are not being considered at this point, I doubt they ever will be. What concerns me most though is the progression of the likes of Sancho and Diaz, I hope we are not saying the same about those 2 in the next 3 or 4 years, if neither of them is given the chance here, I do worry about how anyone will ever make the step up from academy to 1st team.

Need to sort this over the next five days really so they get a full preseason with us. No excuses.

No full backs by the time we fly to the states on Monday, thats just my opinion. It'll be a little longer before we know anything on Walker & Mendy.

If we don't sign any adequate full backs do you think we will shift to three at the back? And would you be happy with this?

For example we could feasible line up like this next season:

Ederson
Stones Kompany Otamendi
Sterling KDB Gundogan Sane
B.Silva Jesus Sanchez

Subs: Bravo, Kolarov, Yaya, Silva, Dinho, Aguero, Delph

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.