Full Backs?

Who ever we bring in, if any one at all, needs to be young. I'm talking 25 years old or younger.

We've got 4 ageing fullbacks so we need to bring in players for the long term.

it sucks then. we just love buying multi million players, instead goes for the unknown but talented players.
easy job for scout team, just looking for big names.

how about homegrown like Tyrone Mings?
when i look at him, especially when i see his frame and pace, makes me remember Vinny.

Are we fighting for the champions league or relegation??

Are we fighting for the champions league or relegation??

i guess not even one from "relegation player" at Leicester City impresses you.
great manager will improve any players. especially the youngsters.
if the players have limited ability, he can always turn to team cohesion and makes them as one impenetrable unit.
i knew Leicester got luck on their side, but without hard work and clever game plan they will never be the champions.

The weakest area of the team at the moment and the number one concern to address.
Sagna - good defender, poor going forward.
Zabaletta - great club servant but losing that yard of pace is devastating on his form.
Clichy - see Sagna.
Kolarov - Poor defending better than OK going forward.

The lack of our fullbacks getting behind opposition defences this season is the biggest influence on our declining goals scored column...

Along with a couple of central midfielders I think this is our biggest area for strengthening.

Zaba will go. I don't rate Kolarov as a defender and I don't rate Clichy as an attacker. Although Pep will probably see it different.

I think Zabaleta and Kolarov will leave, and will be replaced by either relatively low key signings or academy players (Maffeo and Angelino being the most likely candidates). Can't see us being in for someone like Carvajal.

I think Zabaleta and Kolarov will leave, and will be replaced by either relatively low key signings or academy players (Maffeo and Angelino being the most likely candidates). Can't see us being in for someone like Carvajal.

I'd be happy with that. Angelino has had some good loan time.

One or two youngsters will step in under Pep. He's done that for a while. It'll be like new signings when they come through.

I'm not sure about Clichy though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.