Full Backs?

Pep said Delph was MOTM, maybe it was just Pep's rating.

But anyway, the point remain the same that Delph was outstanding as LB.
Delph at LB is like when Milner was our sole striker.

Serviceable given a freak situation.

He's the reverse Kolarov, can put in a tackle but can't offer what we need going forward.

Pep is now almost certainly signing a left-back in January. Aaron Martin, Bertrand, Grimaldo....the question is who?

theres a couple of fullbacks who play in the prem that are out of contract at the end of the season we could get both for a relatively cheap price,both internationals as well,also they wouldn't need to move house ,step forward fatty shaw and blind :)

Go all out for Ghoulam. Free in the summer £10m could get him in January.

No brainer for me.

How about the left back one of our Brazilian members mentioned? Guilherme Arana. Brazil makes good fullbacks, if there's a chance he could be the next big thing it's worth a punt... if it's possible.

Go all out for Ghoulam. Free in the summer £10m could get him in January.

No brainer for me.
I watch all Napoli games and frankly think he's slightly above average, like the majority of their players. The only worldclass performer there is Sarri (and, maybe, Koulibaly). I'd prefer Bertrand as a homegrown option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.