Full Backs?

I watch all Napoli games and frankly think he's slightly above average, like the majority of their players. The only worldclass performer there is Sarri (and, maybe, Koulibaly). I'd prefer Bertrand as a homegrown option.

Do you really watch every game?? Only club I watch every game of is City :)

But yea I saw Napoli a number of times this year and Ghoulam was good. Has a nice cross on him and scored twice this season.

10 assists last season and already 4 assists this season. He's not world class but he's very good.

Value for money. I like Bertrand but he's going to cost at least £30m especially in January.

Unfortunately we have only ourselves to blame, which ever LB we buy we'll pay over the odds because every club knows that Mendy is virtually out for the season and we have NO left back in the squad, its ridiculous really. Our options are a right back who offers nothing going forward from the left side and an injury prone left footed midfielder, Zincenko, he has ever played for us, not counting pre season? Fernandinho can do a job there but it's not his best obviously and we need him at DM desperately. I really like Delph but he's injury prone. Sad but true.

We'll have to buy a left back in January, until then we'll manage somehow. Not buying one in January is suicide.

Do you really watch every game?? Only club I watch every game of is City :)

But yea I saw Napoli a number of times this year and Ghoulam was good. Has a nice cross on him and scored twice this season.

10 assists last season and already 4 assists this season. He's not world class but he's very good.

Value for money. I like Bertrand but he's going to cost at least £30m especially in January.

Unfortunately we have only ourselves to blame, which ever LB we buy we'll pay over the odds because every club knows that Mendy is virtually out for the season and we have NO left back in the squad, its ridiculous really. Our options are a right back who offers nothing going forward from the left side and an injury prone left footed midfielder, Zincenko, he has ever played for us, not counting pre season? Fernandinho can do a job there but it's not his best obviously and we need him at DM desperately. I really like Delph but he's injury prone. Sad but true.

We'll have to buy a left back in January, until then we'll manage somehow. Not buying one in January is suicide.

Aaron Martin could be a good option, forgot about him.

Offtop: I'm a big fan of Sarri since last season and honestly think that he's doing a tremendous job. He's built a worldclass team from Hamsiks and Callejons, it's an achievement itself. And the way Napoli are dissecting oppo's midfields is probably the best I've ever seen, probably more impressive than Cruyff's and Guardiola's teams did.

But I'm afraid that their players are not good enough for City, Napoli's success is a bit misleading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.