Full Backs?

Hopefully we can go in for a Bertrand or someone with a good fitness record.

Such a shame Mendy is out he started so well but it was clear when it happened it was going to be a long term injury.

Pep will find a replacement and we have decent cover for now.

Hopefully we can go in for a Bertrand or someone with a good fitness record.

Such a shame Mendy is out he started so well but it was clear when it happened it was going to be a long term injury.

Pep will find a replacement and we have decent cover for now.
I hope so too. With Mendy possibly long time out, we are no more looking for a backup. We must be looking for a first choice, who can share duties when Mendy is back. Bertrand for me too.

Serious question what about Luke Shaw? Pre injury he was class. Surely he wants out of the swamp and a chance to rebuild his career?

• Serious question what about Luke Shaw? Pre injury he was class. Surely he wants out of the swamp and a chance to rebuild his career?

Surely though, if he's good enough for us he'd be good enough for United and they'd want to keep him? In any case, I can't see them doing anything to help dig us out of this predicament any time soon. Would much rather we went for Bertrand and if we're still in the mix for the title in January you'd imagine he'd fancy it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.