Full Backs?

I
Pep is so well respected, that its impossible to fathom the possibility of a bad attitude being tolerated. Shaw will bow down and be grateful for the opportunity if he were to come here. I can't see his attitude being a problem.
I've no idea if he has a bad attitude or not but I don't think any manager has the ability to always get things out of players who are not mentally right. Pep has transferred out plenty of talented players who he has not fancied for whatever reason and I suspect sometimes it has been mentally.

Shaw on a free is good business, let Lorenzo Buenaventura have a full summer to get him up to fitness and there is no reason that Pep cannot mold him into a fantastic LB.

He has been well and truly thrown under the bus at utd, with the injuries as well his mental state is probably shot to pieces. Needs a change, new team mates and new coaches.

I've no idea if he has a bad attitude or not but I don't think any manager has the ability to always get things out of players who are not mentally right. Pep has transferred out plenty of talented players who he has not fancied for whatever reason and I suspect sometimes it has been mentally.

True, I think most of that was in his early Barca days, before he was established as one of the games greatest managers. Arguably some of the players where bigger than him at the time.

Also the way the yaya situation has been handled shows the extent of his control, the buck stops with him and that is that.

The Pep team also seem on top of things, I am sure they will do their homework regarding aptitude and attitude of potential targets.

True, I think most of that was in his early Barca days, before he was established as one of the games greatest managers. Arguably some of the players where bigger than him at the time.

Also the way the yaya situation has been handled shows the extent of his control, the buck stops with him and that is that.

The Pep team also seem on top of things, I am sure they will do their homework regarding aptitude and attitude of potential targets.
Yep, the one City player I suspect he may have fallen out with over attitude was Nolito.

Yep, the one City player I suspect he may have fallen out with over attitude was Nolito.
That, and the fact that Nolito although direct and effective, just never seemed to make any effort to retain possession. He was constantly trying to beat a man (nothing wrong with that in principle) but 8 times out of 10, losing the ball. Drove Pep bonkers I think.

That, and the fact that Nolito although direct and effective, just never seemed to make any effort to retain possession. He was constantly trying to beat a man (nothing wrong with that in principle) but 8 times out of 10, losing the ball. Drove Pep bonkers I think.
Don't know where you got this from. But its far from the truth.

I see the Sun are linking us with Van Aanholt, seems a bit left field to me

Might not be a terrible option. With Delph and Mendy (when he comes back) we have 2 good LBs, each bringing something different.
Not sure we need a new long term LB and Van Aanholt could be an effective overlapping LB stopgap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.