Full Backs?

Agree, but he'll priorities his spine first, his system will allow for a couple to be carried 12 months... I have a sneaky feeling about Angelino though, I mentioned a while back that I think a couple will be elevated, if anything, his style of play points towards it..
I agreed on another thread,with a decent back 3,mobile,intelligent and technical....Angelino might be an answer.

Given the alternative is Kolarov though,id take a chance on almost any straw - it doesn't bare thinking about.

Agree, but he'll priorities his spine first, his system will allow for a couple to be carried 12 months... I have a sneaky feeling about Angelino though, I mentioned a while back that I think a couple will be elevated, if anything, his style of play points towards it..

I'm sick of the fucking sight of Kolarov.

I think we can all agree that kolorov is wank, personally if we aren't prioritising the position, I'd go with Angelino and Clichy, I just for the life of me can't understand why it has got to this stage with our fullbacks, the writings been on the wall for 18 months...

I think Clichy and Angelino will be our left fullback options next season.

I think we can all agree that kolorov is wank, personally if we aren't prioritising the position, I'd go with Angelino and Clichy, I just for the life of me can't understand why it has got to this stage with our fullbacks, the writings been on the wall for 18 months...

Well it's the same thing isn't it ? We 'prioritise' other positions.

But I was absolutely convinced Pep would see the fullback positions as a priority, as they seem so important in pretty much every system he uses. But maybe he sees potential in the kids & perhaps players moving from other positions.

Please God not more Kolarov.

Could the English club be us?

be6a2ab8872f2cfaff2f28e96898a561-48913-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

Interviewed by Radio MARCA and asked about rumours having Brazilian international flank all-rounder and midfielder Dani Alves (33) about to leave Barcelona FC for joining Juventus, his agent and ex-wife, Dinorah Santana, stated: "That's not true, we haven't reached a deal with Juventus. Yes, I met Juventus, as well as two Turkish clubs, an English one and a French one. I'm not at liberty to divulge the confidential releasing clause set on him, that's between Barça and us. Anyway, if a solid offer were submitted to us, I'd turn him to Dani, and then he'd decide". Playing for Blaugrana since 2008/09, Dani Alves is equipped with a second Spanish passport, and his current annual salary amounts to about 7.5 million euros.

@Dax777 will hate this!

Angelino and Clichy for the left back doesn't fill me with great confidence at all. Clichy like Kolarov is limited, and I doubt Angelino is ready (he might get a decent number of games though).
With another year added, Sagna and Zabaleta on the right side isn't what we need to be where we wanne be.

We can play with a back 3. However Pep plays with a back 4. Or maybe the solution is already there? Navas right back? Fernandinho centre half? Kolarov wing back so he doesn't need to defend one on one? Oh, I forgot, Pep plays with a back 4. Or simply buy a right and left back after selling one either side? Easy option, but no guarantees.

If Pep is as big a manager as everybody says he is, I'm confident he will come up with a solution that suits everyone. It's simply part of his biggest challenge ahead of him.

I hope they are Working on Wendell behind very closed Doors. And Also I hope Vrsaljko to Napoli isn't totally done yet, but otherwise Fabinho from Monaco looks like one who'll only get better!

I don't rate Angelino, he looks good going forward but he is not ready by a long way! Clichy is a steady player - we could do worse. Kolarov is dog wank!

Danny Rose ticks all of the boxes for me. Fast, intelligent, good crosser and competent defender. He's also ever-improving and perhaps mostly importantly - English.

Kolorov has to go and sadly I see Zabba going as he just doesn't have the legs for this league or a pep system anymore. Sagna would be a good rotation option with a more offensive right back, he's been brilliant this season and he can play at centre half too, something pep will appreciate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.