Full Backs?

Lucas Hernandez would be slightly cheaper, has played LB more, is younger and didn't fuck us over last summer.

But I think we'll go for an older veteran player who's just a calm head to lead Otamendi or a Stones.
Think that would have been the plan maybe with Hernandez next summer , but maybe Kolarov going has changed that and we need the cb/lb back more now then a cb /leader.

I don't care who else we sign now. I don't care if our other targets go elsewhere. This club has needed new full backs since 2013-14 when we last won the league, that was their swan song and they've been our Achilles heel since.

THREE years and no title challenges later, we've finally sorted it out

Only this

Mancini.png

Look at the streeennngth!! Look at it!!

LOL.

Many are under rating this improvement. To go from Sagna, Zaba, Kola and Clichy, all over 30 to Walker, the best RB in the league, Mendy best LB in France and could be one of the best in the world soon and Danilo a versatile option that has something to prove is nothing short of amazing. Txiki did really well. We will be a completely different team with our new fullbacks, less vulnerable to counterattacks and more effective and unpredictable going forward. Can't wait for the season to begin.

When you look at it written down you have to wonder why we left it so long and let them all get old together
Also how much prices have jumped in 6 yrs

No chance of keeping mangala? A small part of me still thinks he could make it here..
Couldn't agree more - I'm sure he's got something to offer still just never alongside otemendi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.