Full English breakfast near Piccadilly station.

They weren't bothered about putting other people out of a job
They didn't, get your facts right they said if you want to go and work at supermarkets which were allowed to be open during lock down your jobs will still be open when we are allowed to open again, but that doesn't suit everybody's agenda so they believe what they read on Facebook, and I know a assistant manager that worked there at the time

The Edinburgh one did unlimited chai
Yeah so did Manchester. I had fresh orange juice with mine and I think it was about £20 all told. I was invited there and yes it was nice but I wouldn't rush back there for breakfast.

Not really a breakfast venue but I like this place on Tib St, also have City connection...
https://www.northernsoulmcr.com/#the-menu

Great tunes while you eat, ideal daytime place and you can get a beer.

Can also vouch for the Wetherspoons breakfast in The Printworks, had a few there and not had a bad one yet.

Also had a breakfast at the Cosy Club at The Corn Exchange in town around a year ago, that was decent too

I disagree. They used to do a decent breakfast but nowadays the bacon is like wafer thin ham and often fatty and undercooked. And the Cumberland sausages aren't as good a quality as they used to be. A good quality sausage defines a good English brekkie, IMO. Wethers ain't cheap and good value anymore, and often I've been served food luke warm.

Still better than most posh cafes in my opinion for value and quality, when it comes to a full English. A large Spoons breakfast is about 7 quid. The breakfast wraps are also good for a quick and cheap feed.

I went last year to see a mate in Warrington, we went to a pub down a country lane and paid £20 for a full English and a cup of coffee. Piddling portion, I think 1 sausage and barely any toast or beans, left the place still hungry.

They didn't, get your facts right they said if you want to go and work at supermarkets which were allowed to be open during lock down your jobs will still be open when we are allowed to open again, but that doesn't suit everybody's agenda so they believe what they read on Facebook, and I know a assistant manager that worked there at the time
what about people who want to get out of this dump and get a job in Europe?

Still better than most posh cafes in my opinion for value and quality, when it comes to a full English. A large Spoons breakfast is about 7 quid. The breakfast wraps are also good for a quick and cheap feed.

I went last year to see a mate in Warrington, we went to a pub down a country lane and paid £20 for a full English and a cup of coffee. Piddling portion, I think 1 sausage and barely any toast or beans, left the place still hungry.
It fills a gap i suppose. Thing is Wethers brekkies all taste same and i must have eaten in about 50 or so all over uk. I'll try and find a decent cafe anywhere if i can.

This is true. Every single person who worked for Wetherspoons pre Covid was offered a return when they reopened.

I know it’s generally a pretty low bar but as far as the hospitality industry goes, you’ll struggle to find a better company to work for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.