Full English breakfast near Piccadilly station.

They used to be hearty cheap and enjoyable and a cuppa was included in the price. I don't mind paying a bit more for good quality food but Wetherspoons has cheapened their quality and increased prices so I only eat breakfast in them for hunger and convenience nowadays.

Fuck em then! Brexit wankers.

For something different to a full English, go down to Dishoom for a brekkie.
I went the other week and had the Big Bombay Breakfast, yes it was different but my favourite part was the Shropshire sausage, so I doubt I'll bother again, swanky surroundings n all that but £15 and not including tea or coffee, or Chai for that matter, nah, Spoons pisses all over it in terms of value.

Oh and you can't have fried eggs with the Big Bombay, the look on the waiters face when I asked, well you'd have thought I'd asked him for a date with his mum.

A Premier Inn is always good value you don't have to be staying with them.
Koffee Pot is good but I think they should give free tea refills

A Premier Inn is always good value you don't have to be staying with them.
Koffee Pot is good but I think they should give free tea refills
Good shout re Premier Inn, you can have whatever you want for about a tenner, freshly cooked to order too in the one I go to.

I went the other week and had the Big Bombay Breakfast, yes it was different but my favourite part was the Shropshire sausage, so I doubt I'll bother again, swanky surroundings n all that but £15 and not including tea or coffee, or Chai for that matter, nah, Spoons pisses all over it in terms of value.

Oh and you can't have fried eggs with the Big Bombay, the look on the waiters face when I asked, well you'd have thought I'd asked him for a date with his mum.

The Edinburgh one did unlimited chai

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.