Full squad ratings in Fifa 12

its all about balance (except that Barcelona team that is just crazy if correct) they can't make everyone good because they want to set up your own style which is suited to you and can counter act opponents weaknesses that's why our full backs on Fifa are rubbish.

CTID101 said:
Looks good to me, pretty much the same ratings i would have give.

Some may complain about the low ratings but i find when i play as City on FIFA 11 in Online matches i can comfortably beat Barca etc because i always play better with City players. You almost know the strengths etc and play well because of it eg in FIFA 11 Ultimate Team Adam Johnson has scored over 70 goals in about 50 games, I had Arshavin before Johno and he did nothing.
i agree

Aguero is my king said:
GStar said:
Outrun said:
To be fair, Thiago Silva is a proven world class defender both internationally and in CL. Kompany will have his time, but currently he lack experience to be that high.

Ibrahimovic is the best, or 2nd best striker in Italy and deserve that high. He's very allround which probably gives him a higher total. Tevez lack a bit in the air for example and isn't as strong as Ibrahimovic.

Ibrahimovic is all round shit.

I don't know why but I expect better footballing knowledge form a MOD.

Tbf its not knowledge, just an opinion. I'm good at falling short of expectations though.

GStar said:
Outrun said:
MCFC1993 said:
Hope that all them are not the real ratings,Imbrahimovich 89? When Tevez is 88! Thiago Silva 87? When Kompany is 84/85? Thats a joke!

To be fair, Thiago Silva is a proven world class defender both internationally and in CL. Kompany will have his time, but currently he lack experience to be that high.

Ibrahimovic is the best, or 2nd best striker in Italy and deserve that high. He's very allround which probably gives him a higher total. Tevez lack a bit in the air for example and isn't as strong as Ibrahimovic.

He wins titles everywhere he goes so he's hardly shit.

A bit lazy, mind but in terms of all round ability, he is a monster.

Ibra >> Dzeko

Could be more to do with the fact he's played for Inter; when they were the best team in the league, Barca, when they were the best team in their league and now Milan, the best team in their league.

He's not Bernado Corradi but when i've seen him its an occasional great strike, but mostly lazy, overrated shitness.

I'd like to see him in our league, i think he'd get found out big time.

GStar said:
Could be more to do with the fact he's played for Inter; when they were the best team in the league, Barca, when they were the best team in their league and now Milan, the best team in their league.

He's not Bernado Corradi but when i've seen him its an occasional great strike, but mostly lazy, overrated shitness.

I'd like to see him in our league, i think he'd get found out big time.
I can see where you are coming from as every time Ive seen him he's been shit. But looking at his record, the clubs he's played for an the videos on youtube hen its obvious hes absolute class. Trouble is Ive never ever seen it live! Francesco Totti is the same.

bluealf said:
Aguero is my king said:
MCFC1993 said:
I'm sorry but vinny is the second best in the premier league behind vidic if not as good as and the english league is far better than the italian. I'm not saying thiago is crap but vinny should be on par.

He played for a team that was fourth in the league, didn't do very well in europa league and has no champions league experience. Yet you want to put him on par with someone who has proven that he is world calss time and time again?

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm --

GStar said:

I don't know why but I expect better footballing knowledge form a MOD.

Who came 4th in the league ?

I expect better knowledge from a City fan tbh

Fuck me that is poor. I was thinking of top 4 and got my words wrong.

O M F G ibra shit? He's the best striker in the world if u don't count Ronaldo and messi. Effing crazy sayin tevez better then ibra. Lmfao English truly are idiots. Remember komps mistake vs utd? Thiago silva would of never made that mistake. I watches Every single Milan match last season, ibra is true world class and a step above tevez. saying ibra wins becuz he plays for good teams? All Italy media talks about how ibra single handedly pushed Milan to the title. Effing idiots lmao slagging ibra. He has 1 fault, which is His workrate, if it was better he would be as good as Ronaldo and messi. Lolololollmao this has provEd to me to never take any1 on here serious again cuz they dont knOw shit about football outside of england

MCFC1993 said:
Hope that all them are not the real ratings,Imbrahimovich 89? When Tevez is 88! Thiago Silva 87? When Kompany is 84/85? Thats a joke!

Thiago Silva is the best CB in the world.

Wonder what Jo's rating is ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:25 pm --<br /><br />
element_mcfc said:
CTID101 said:
Looks good to me, pretty much the same ratings i would have give.

Some may complain about the low ratings but i find when i play as City on FIFA 11 in Online matches i can comfortably beat Barca etc because i always play better with City players. You almost know the strengths etc and play well because of it eg in FIFA 11 Ultimate Team Adam Johnson has scored over 70 goals in about 50 games, I had Arshavin before Johno and he did nothing.
i agree

Totally agree with this when i play with City and play certain formations i can beat most if not all teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.