Full squad ratings in Fifa 12

fooking hell savic 61?

richards 78?

bullshit , well rooney should be at 80. not more than likeley the 90 theyll bang him in at!!

sort it out ea!

Josh Blue said:
I have said many times before I would of been gutted if we signed Ibra, would flop major in the prem
and why would you think that? all i hear is how the prem leag is known for its "physicality", ibra is as physical as it gets, he would knock vidic on his ass in an instant.
ibrahimovic wouldnt flop, he would rip it a new asshole.
some people REAALLY have no idea what a legend ibrahimovic is. i am one of dzekos supporters, but ibra has it all. pace strength ball control one of the best shots iv ever seen great left foot incredible flexibility, and im not saying hes agile for a big guy, he can move around as good as messi, he is an amazing playmaker, his vision is good enough to make him a top 10 midfielder.

He played for a team that was fourth in the league, didn't do very well in europa league and has no champions league experience. Yet you want to put him on par with someone who has proven that he is world calss time and time again?

You don't much about Kompany it seems.
Kompany played in the champions league with RSC Anderlecht.
He is also on international.

MCFC-2011 said:
fooking hell savic 61?

richards 78?

bullshit , well rooney should be at 80. not more than likeley the 90 theyll bang him in at!!

sort it out ea!
Looks more like an 81 to me tbh.
Well he is 78 in Fifa 11 but his defensive stats are immense, 88 heading, 83 tackling, 82 pace? but his passing, crossing and shooting are poor so they drop his overall down but Dani Alves flys up.

He is the cover boy so immediately is improved....

FallenMalazan said:
He played for a team that was fourth in the league, didn't do very well in europa league and has no champions league experience. Yet you want to put him on par with someone who has proven that he is world calss time and time again?

I said the team he played for has no champions league experience, not the man itself. Learn to read before you try to correct other peoples football knowledge. Personally I think he deserves to have a high rating, I'm trying to look at it from a neutral point and correcting the guy who thinks that he should at least be on par with Thiago Silva.

Aguero is my king said:
FallenMalazan said:

I said the team he played for has no champions league experience, not the man itself. Learn to read before you try to correct other peoples football knowledge. Personally I think he deserves to have a high rating, I'm trying to look at it from a neutral point and correcting the guy who thinks that he should at least be on par with Thiago Silva.

Your sentence implies that since he plays with machester city he has little to no experience in ... .

That said I myself usually can't be bothered to form proper sentences, check my spelling online, ... so i can understand if your sentence construction was a bit off and therefore did not represent the true meaning of your thoughts.

Never mind the odd rating here and there, City having a 5 star team it's been a bloody long time coming!

BoringCity said:
Josh Blue said:
I have said many times before I would of been gutted if we signed Ibra, would flop major in the prem
and why would you think that? all i hear is how the prem leag is known for its "physicality", ibra is as physical as it gets, he would knock vidic on his ass in an instant.
ibrahimovic wouldnt flop, he would rip it a new asshole.
some people REAALLY have no idea what a legend ibrahimovic is. i am one of dzekos supporters, but ibra has it all. pace strength ball control one of the best shots iv ever seen great left foot incredible flexibility, and im not saying hes agile for a big guy, he can move around as good as messi, he is an amazing playmaker, his vision is good enough to make him a top 10 midfielder.

Haha, put down the kleenex. Knock Vidic on his 'ass' (arse) i doubt it.

The PL is also much quicker than Italy/Spain, he's too inconsistent and lazy to be a hit in this league. His record against English teams is shit too iirc, just the two goals against Arsenal in one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.