Fuming

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Pallet courier just took the days pallets from work, he was a new driver and a rag. He seen my city badge on my fleece and comments on the weekends FA Cup game. Fair enough.

He then brought up the 6-1 at the swamp, again fair enough, he was decent enough to hold his hands up and acknowledge that his team took a good kicking. He then said!!!!

"ah well, you can have your 6-1 as it's 19-0"

What a fucking total clown, I started pissing myself and asked that he go do some research beofore talking about a particular subject.

I will never till the day I die tire or become bored of being better and more successful then that pile of shit in Stretford, can't fucking stand that club and it's excuse of a fan base.

It's like when the likes of the racists and Blackburn sing "Have you ever won the league".

Well, yeah we have you nuggets.

He's right

The rags have won the Premier league every time since its inception in 1993.
Add 19 to 1993 and you end up in 2011............. I think

By 'fuming' about it, you've let the little bell end win. That is what my rag mates throw at me everytime. Was having a slagging match with one last night. When he said that I asked him if those admittedly impressive 19 titles helped his team when Dzeko spunked in the 6th, when we beat them in the semi last year and in May when we collect the trophy off them. No reply to that at all, deadly silence.

Get used to it though too, as that 'no history' and '19' tag will be thrown at every piece of silverware we win. Fact.

Pigeonho said:
By 'fuming' about it, you've let the little bell end win. That is what my rag mates throw at me everytime. Was having a slagging match with one last night. When he said that I asked him if those admittedly impressive 19 titles helped his team when Dzeko spunked in the 6th, when we beat them in the semi last year and in May when we collect the trophy off them. No reply to that at all, deadly silence.

Get used to it though too, as that 'no history' and '19' tag will be thrown at every piece of silverware we win. Fact

Then we can compare them with the red dippers, living in their past glories

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.