Fuming

Pam said:
I hope they know that we don't give a stuff about how many titles they have won. It's history now and so are the days of their dominance. Second best in their own City must be so hard to take, though, so bless.

'In their own City'? --- Surely you mean our small borough[Trafford] neighbours!

The Pink Panther said:
He's right

The rags have won the Premier league every time since its inception in 1993.
Add 19 to 1993 and you end up in 2011............. I think
Good maths.....were you Ken Dodd's accountant? :)

Fuming ? ignore the rag twats that 19 titles is only aimed at the red dippers anyway .Its all 'history' anyway .and thats all they will have between themselves little historical rants with each other

lunebleu said:
Pam said:
I hope they know that we don't give a stuff about how many titles they have won. It's history now and so are the days of their dominance. Second best in their own City must be so hard to take, though, so bless.

'In their own City'? --- Surely you mean our small borough[Trafford] neighbours!

Is anyone else bored of this Salford/Trafford/Manchester bollocks?

It doesn't matter what their post code is, they are our local rivals, it's our derby game and like it or not they are supported by Mancunians and they have been very successful. We have all suffered from rag mates, family, colleagues, girlfriends, school friends, aquaintances and total strangers for years. It's simply time to give it back.

Dirty Harry said:
Get used to it mate, if we manage to win the league this year '19 times' is all you'll hear from them.

and you're reply can be "25 years over took in 2"

RACHACE said:
Pallet courier just took the days pallets from work, he was a new driver and a rag. He seen my city badge on my fleece and comments on the weekends FA Cup game. Fair enough.

He then brought up the 6-1 at the swamp, again fair enough, he was decent enough to hold his hands up and acknowledge that his team took a good kicking. He then said!!!!

"ah well, you can have your 6-1 as it's 19-0"

What a fucking total clown, I started pissing myself and asked that he go do some research beofore talking about a particular subject.

I will never till the day I die tire or become bored of being better and more successful then that pile of shit in Stretford, can't fucking stand that club and it's excuse of a fan base.
its 19-3,soon to be 4 and i have had it mentioned to me,this 19 lark and if you turn 19 upside down you get 6-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.