Fuming

RACHACE said:
Pallet courier just took the days pallets from work, he was a new driver and a rag. He seen my city badge on my fleece and comments on the weekends FA Cup game. Fair enough.

He then brought up the 6-1 at the swamp, again fair enough, he was decent enough to hold his hands up and acknowledge that his team took a good kicking. He then said!!!!

"ah well, you can have your 6-1 as it's 19-0"

What a fucking total clown, I started pissing myself and asked that he go do some research beofore talking about a particular subject.

I will never till the day I die tire or become bored of being better and more successful then that pile of shit in Stretford, can't fucking stand that club and it's excuse of a fan base.

Fuck me, have we won another 18 titles that I wasn't aware of?

Damocles said:
RACHACE said:
Pallet courier just took the days pallets from work, he was a new driver and a rag. He seen my city badge on my fleece and comments on the weekends FA Cup game. Fair enough.

He then brought up the 6-1 at the swamp, again fair enough, he was decent enough to hold his hands up and acknowledge that his team took a good kicking. He then said!!!!

What a fucking total clown, I started pissing myself and asked that he go do some research beofore talking about a particular subject.

I will never till the day I die tire or become bored of being better and more successful then that pile of shit in Stretford, can't fucking stand that club and it's excuse of a fan base.

Not if you class current and future success as being succesful.

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
RACHACE said:

No, I don't class "what we might win" in the same bracket of "what we have won". This is a very strange definition of successful. One that actually doesn't mean successful but instead means "has potential".

Potential is nothing, I'd rather have success

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
Damocles said:

No, I don't class "what we might win" in the same bracket of "what we have won". This is a very strange definition of successful. One that actually doesn't mean successful but instead means "has potential".

In the process of "becoming more successful", surely one can enjoy "being better and more successful".

She is merely stating that she will never tire of being more sucessful. She assumes will win more than them during each year/5 years/10 years during which, in each time period, we will have been more successful.

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
SWP's back said:

In the process of "becoming more successful", surely one can enjoy "being better and more successful".

She is merely stating that she will never tire of being more sucessful. She assumes will win more than them during each year/5 years/10 years during which, in each time period, we will have been more successful.

RACHACE is a guy who stupidly joined and used his GF at the time as his user name hahahahaha

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
Damocles said:

RACHACE is a guy who stupidly joined and used his GF at the time as his user name hahahahaha
He should message ric and change it then!

I hope they know that we don't give a stuff about how many titles they have won. It's history now and so are the days of their dominance. Second best in their own City must be so hard to take, though, so bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.