Funniest Chants ...

I thought 'City reject, City reject' to Albert Riera, who we couldn't afford so he had to go back to Espanyol, was funny last year as he was stood right near the corner flag warming up. He was actually laughing himself cos he must of knew we was joking cos most of our fans we're laughing as they was singing it as well.

Also this season to David Silva 'Silva give us a wave, Silva Silva give us a wave' and he didn't have a clue what we was singing probably but we gave it away a bit as the whole South Stand was waving at him but he still didn't know so he gave us a clap haha

Posh Spice is a slapper
She loves a little spank
and when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of BobbyManc

To the police.

We payed for your hats
We payed for your hatssss
What a waste of council tax
We payed for your hats

Always makes me chuckle

Shortly after the takeover playing Liverpool.

Torres, we're going to buy Torres...

Gerrard, we're going to buy Gerrard...

Dirk Kuyt, you can keep Dirk Kuyt...

Don't know if its already been mentioned...

Bramhall Lane many years ago, the Sheffield Utd fans were chanting 'we hate Wednesday'... so we start up 'we hate saturday'

Sung at Liverpool

You are a scouser, you are a scouser,
You're only happy on Giro day.
You're mams a hooker,
You're dads a fucker.
So, please don't take my hubcaps away.
La la la lala.

The Tevez one being an ugly **** was really funny, but obviously shit now.

Gary Neville and his brother.

At Port Vale in the dark days, there was half time entertainment and it was an England team with guys with lost limbs, some really brave lads with missing arms, legs etc.

Anyway a huge round of applause as they started a five a side game, thing was there was only nine of them and the manager, a fully able bodied guy was in goal for one side to make up the numbers, every time he touched the all the CITY fans were chanting "cheat cheat".

Funniest thing i've heard at a game!

standupifyouhatemanu said:
At Port Vale in the dark days, there was half time entertainment and it was an England team with guys with lost limbs, some really brave lads with missing arms, legs etc.

Anyway a huge round of applause as they started a five a side game, thing was there was only nine of them and the manager, a fully able bodied guy was in goal for one side to make up the numbers, every time he touched the all the CITY fans were chanting "cheat cheat".

Funniest thing i've heard at a game!

Not to mention the city fans singing "Are you City in disguise" when they came out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.