Funniest remark heard at City game?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=138018" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=138018</a>

When we were shit, in the platt lane, some old moaner said to his lad, ive seen better ball control in a pair of baggy underpants. I was only young but it tickled me.

I was sitting in the family stand with my son and i was muttering about Dzeko playing rubbish ... I must have made some amateurish comment because the guy next to me turns to me and says quite politely "Is this the first city game you've attended?"

QPR Home 1977

Poor Stan Bowles,the Kippax roared-"Stanley,Stanley,Wheres your Wife?" (She had recently walked out on him) He Turned round and Shrugged to the Kippax with an "I Dont Know Gesture" got a rather Ironic Cheer.
Or Leeds Home 1980, as usual thinking they were hard in their Segregated Area,Trying to provoke the Kippax-were greeted with "You couldnt take the Magic Roundabout"

Can't remember who against, but at Maine Road, some bloke decides to streak, causing the usual cheers from the crowd. When it all calmed down a young lad next to me turned to his dad and said "Was that Ian Bishop dad?", causing a few chuckles.

His dad replied, "Don't be daft son... Bishop's not that fast"

Cant remember who he was playing for at the time but Paul Merson was about to take a throw in at the Kippax side , the bloke behind me shouted
'watch that white line paul lad' we were only about 5 rows back . He heard it turned round and smirked.

Two blokes bring about 5 kids into the Family stand against Wycombe Wanderers @1999.
Wycombe take the lead due to a refereeing error. A chorus of "The referees a W*nker" follows from the Kippax.
One of the little lads says: "Dad, what's a ...."
(Sharp intake of breath from all the fathers around in earshot expecting the question that can be a little awkward to answer)
Little lad continues :" ... referee?"
(Hysterics all round)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.