Funniest remark heard at City game?

chrishull said:
Can't remember who against, but at Maine Road, some bloke decides to streak, causing the usual cheers from the crowd. When it all calmed down a young lad next to me turned to his dad and said "Was that Ian Bishop dad?", causing a few chuckles.

His dad replied, "Don't be daft son... Bishop's not that fast"
That had to be the bloke who looked like Jesus during the Oldham home match. His brother was on here talking about that not so long ago.

Took my missus a couple of years back it was her first game and every time nedum onuha got the ball she said "Go on richards" And when richards got it a couple of times she shouted go on onuha" Not only once but a few times untill i put her straight.Some bloke sat near me said you can tell she doesnt get to many games!.Then the next minute my missus is singing "Whos the bastard in the black" culdnt stop laughing then on the way home she said she loves singing its a good buzz she loves watching city! so result!

Not a remark, but my favourite chant was directed at Leeds' supporters, possibly the last time we played them in the league:

"You're just a small town in Bradford!"

The Flash said:
Playing Coventry in Keegan's 1st Div Championship winning season, Marcus Hall did a foul throw and some wag sat behing me on the Kippax shouted, "Marcus Hall??? More like fucking Stuart Hall you daft c*nt!" - to be fair, Marcus Hall did turn round and laugh.

Quite prophetic that...........must have known something.
Would Marcus laugh now???

At Maine road this lad always call Paul Dickov Paul dickhead.
If he was sub he would shout " joe bring on Paul dickhead. Or if our striker missed an open net he would shout " dickhead would have scored that". It was every game.

Recently.

Some bloke near me shouted to Aaron Lennon "Hey jahmene fuck off back to X factor"

Zabbadabba Blue said:
Not the funniest remark, but one of the funniest matches was the Salzburg match when Alan came on. Such a freezing night with my 2 lads. When all the City supporters sang all the songs for him, Alan is Superman, etc and he started waving. No humour like the City fans
Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan give us a wave. Class mate.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
At Sunderland last season,a steward was trying to get people to sit down but trying to get them to sit down from the top first.An old fella next to me asked the steward " tell me,have I stumbled on a live performance of Tom Stoppards The Fuckwit?"

Lol. Absolutely brilliant.

I went to watch the reserves at Hyde. At half time we went for a pie at the serving hatch at the rear of the stand.

One of the old women working there turned to another woman there.
"I'm just nipping out" and waving her mobile at her before she put it down behind the counter, "if that rings, it's for me."

I was tempted to send that to Peter Kay to use.

Bluep*ss said:
The Flash said:
Playing Coventry in Keegan's 1st Div Championship winning season, Marcus Hall did a foul throw and some wag sat behing me on the Kippax shouted, "Marcus Hall??? More like fucking Stuart Hall you daft c*nt!" - to be fair, Marcus Hall did turn round and laugh.

Quite prophetic that...........must have known something.
Would Marcus laugh now???
He's probably consulting his lawyers!

Also, there was a bloke a few rows back in the Kippax who, every time Steve Howey was involved, whether a tackle, smashing the ball out or, more often than not, taking the man,the ball, and square metres of turf, would shout, "immense Steve Howey, IMMENSE!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.