funny haha

ninjamonkey said:
All up for a bit of banter but it's just crap. If it wasn't full of bullshit it would of been funny. The claim that 250,000 people turned up for their parade was the funniest part of that.

If you can't see it, they make it up . If you can see it, they photoshop it .

United always seem to doctor the figures to suit them. The joke could have been so much better but there were a few too many bitter comments that made it lose its humour.

Plus I think losing 3-2 in a derby isn't quite as bad as losing 6-1. Maybe I'm wrong.

doomuk said:
It's a good bit if banter. Really no need for anyone to get upset.its what local rivalries are all about.

It's not really good banter though is it? I'm all for a bit of piss-taking of us in the name of humour but this guy is clearly as funny as AIDS. Ironically if he developed bad AIDS, that would be funnier than this.

Overall 1* rating as he's managed to switch his computer on which I suspect is quite an achievement.

cheddar404 said:
doomuk said:
It's a good bit if banter. Really no need for anyone to get upset.its what local rivalries are all about.

It's not really good banter though is it? I'm all for a bit of piss-taking of us in the name of humour but this guy is clearly as funny as AIDS. Ironically if he developed bad AIDS, that would be funnier than this.

Overall 1* rating as he's managed to switch his computer on which I suspect is quite an achievement.

Are they not all born with the bad AIDS?

And where the merry fuck have you been Chedz?

davymcfc said:
I have seen much funnier banter than that. Every now and then they do manage to make me laugh but this was more "empty seats" humour. Ah well they weren't wrong about the champions league.

I don't know about that. He makes fun of Ajax, but what club was better in pot 4? They were the champs of Holland, not some garbage Eastern European joke team like they get every year. And he doesn't mention RM or BVB, both absolutely world class teams. Pound for pound the toughest group possible. Granted, we were far from our best, but I say scum wouldn't have gotten out of that group either.

We didn't succeed, but we hardly "embarassed English football" either.

There'd be Blues doing the same if it were the other way around.

A few things he was scraping the barrel with, with more empty seats stuff after they were exposed by the Guardian about their attendances - some stated by United to be 70k, when the reality was they had 46k!

Plus they also lost to Ajax a year earlier but this time it was at Old Trafford.

But an average-to-fairly good bit of banter by some Rag there. I'll give 'em that one for once because usually they're fucking shite at it and have the worst banter going.

Much as it pains me to defend a "bitter", the truth is that if someone's writing a piece of parody like that, it's hardly going to be balanced.

It's going to pick all our weak spots, of which there were several last season, and prod and poke at them at will. It's part and parcel of piss-taking in football.

The fact that he's felt compelled to write it says a great deal about how much we occupy his thoughts. How much we occupy all their thoughts. For an insignificant club we seem to loom very large in their musings.

I actually thought it was quite amusing, especially the 35/37 bit. You've got to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes, even if it is occasionally (and only slightly) at their expense. Sometimes in life you've got to take it on the chin.

In any event I've got a feeling that we'll be paying it back with interest next season. It will be all the sweeter for piss-takes like that.

Bring it on.

Колобок said:
JULES said:
There are also extended highlights of the Manchester derby at Eastlands, where United played city off the park and beat them in the funniest way imaginable.
fucking tosser.

Played US of the park !!!! that deluded cnut must have been watching something else. Can't wait for their 13/14 DVD highlights where the scum make qualification for the Europa league a gollum achievement LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.