Funny one-off chants

Villa at home, possibly Wimbledon, my memory fails me... in the 90s. There'd just been revelations in the press about the sexuality of Justin Fashanu and John Fashanu was playing. I'll never forget the look of anger and disgust he flashed at the Kippax when he heard the chant...
"does your brother,
does your brother,
does your brother wank you off?"

Middlesborough away when they brought in Venables to help out, "Robson put the kettle on, Robson put the kettle on, Robson put the kettle on, We'll all have tea."

Its been great reading these so many memories , unfortunately i can never remember any.

I remember at Bolton the Jardel guy with the hands - never mind the singing it was funny just watching him run.

The ALAN songs last year were funny and the HULK ones.

Its usually the off the cuff songs to away fans that are funny at the time

Birmingham fans tickled me first time I heard it when your sub comes on they all shout 'WHO WHO'

onceabluealways said:
Its been great reading these so many memories , unfortunately i can never remember any.

I remember at Bolton the Jardel guy with the hands - never mind the singing it was funny just watching him run.

The ALAN songs last year were funny and the HULK ones.

Its usually the off the cuff songs to away fans that are funny at the time

Birmingham fans tickled me first time I heard it when your sub comes on they all shout 'WHO WHO'

I remember the Jardel run, it was like watching mr blobby!

citymike said:
Villa at home, possibly Wimbledon, my memory fails me... in the 90s. There'd just been revelations in the press about the sexuality of Justin Fashanu and John Fashanu was playing. I'll never forget the look of anger and disgust he flashed at the Kippax when he heard the chant...
"does your brother,
does your brother,
does your brother wank you off?"

I was going to mention this one. It was Wimbledon at home. I remember being on the kippax and Vinny Jones came over and gave as a double handed wanker sign at us with a big smile on his face. It may have been the game where they brought about 3 fans.

One I remember from the Maine Road days:

"Come on a skateboard, you must have come on a skateboard". Can't remember who to.

Although not a one-off its one of my favourites:

"We're on the run
with shinawatra"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.