Funny one-off chants

At Birmingham away a few yrs ago and one of the lads that was with us had a pink jumper on and brummies started sing to him whose the faggot in the pink,then he answered his phone and the started singing,he`s on the phone to his boyfriend,quite funny

MCFC BOB said:
Let's All Do a Thrown-In.

i liked this, that and at porto away singing manchesters a shit hole i wanna stay here.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm --<br /><br />
jaseisblue said:
I remember one at Stamford Bridge, a rather buxom lady went past the city fans the usual get your tits out for the lads began, then some old lady pushing a tea trolley went past to a chorus of get your teeth out for the lads. Brilliant

i was there, very funny.

when danny mills scored 30 yarder v everton, fans sang oh danny mills your not rubbish anymore

and your not incredible to the hulk was good

Arsene Wenger - "your just a French jimmy Saville, French jimmy savilleeee, your just a French jimmy Saville"

bluemc1 said:
when danny mills scored 30 yarder v everton, fans sang oh danny mills your not rubbish anymore

and your not incredible to the hulk was good

and at the same everton game an everton fan stood up and shouted something, as he had grey hair and a grey beard, theres only one harold shipman soon started, followed by shipman wheres me gran shipman shipman wheres me gran,
then as everyone was moaning about how shit the game was and how shit we were playing, shipman give us a jab shipman shipman give us a jab

Played at tottenham late 80's or early 90's and pat van den hauwe was warming up in front of the city fans,
he was going out with Mandy smith who was bill wymans ( rolling stones) ex when the whole city end started there's only one bill wyman,even van den hauwe was laughing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.