Funny one-off chants

bluemc1 said:
bluemc1 said:
when danny mills scored 30 yarder v everton, fans sang oh danny mills your not rubbish anymore

and your not incredible to the hulk was good

and at the same everton game an everton fan stood up and shouted something, as he had grey hair and a grey beard, theres only one harold shipman soon started, followed by shipman wheres me gran shipman shipman wheres me gran,
then as everyone was moaning about how shit the game was and how shit we were playing, shipman give us a jab shipman shipman give us a jab

Remember it well and also
All we are saying is bring back me Gran

In the darkest of dark days, when we seemed to lose every single week, we played Barnsley away and lost. We had a big following too. It was the middle of winter, probably the season we fell to division two. It had been in the news that week that chairman franny lee, even though the fans wanted him out, had gone on a long holiday to Barbados.

So we sang 'I'd rather be in Barnsley than Barbados ' into the freezing night.

alkerblue said:
Sit down Mourinho, made funnier by the fact that he did as he was told. Followed up at the same match with, Your coats from Matalan.

Must have stemmed from the sit down pinochio chant aimed at Phil Neal everytime we played liverpool for a while, or at least until we went 2-1 up at anfield when it changed to stand up Pinochio.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:56 pm --<br /><br />
alkerblue said:
Sit down Mourinho, made funnier by the fact that he did as he was told. Followed up at the same match with, Your coats from Matalan.

Must have stemmed from the sit down pinochio chant aimed at Phil Neal everytime we played liverpool for a while, or at least until we went 2-1 up at anfield when it changed to stand up Pinochio.

Everton away, scouser with his son in the seats next to where we used to stand.

He was giving it the big un, every time he tried to give us stick we just smiled, blew kisses and waved at him and he got more wound up.

In the end he was dragged out by the old bill which was the signal for a chorus of " where's you daddy gone ". ( the police returned and took the lad away as well)

City away at Middlesboro early nineties, the city fans got their geography confused, after a bad tackle, retorted to calling them Dirty Geordie Bastards, to which the boro fans replied with Fuck off you scouse bastards, leaving many a blue scratching their heads. Very funny

When Blobby Fowler was playing for us around his birthday
There was a player injured and receiving treatment, so whilst waiting for the corner to be taken, the South stand sang "we all live in a Robbie Fowler house" and followed it swiftly with a rendition of "Happy birthday to you"

Who was the goalie who was diagnosed with a bi polar disorder and we sang "Two .... .... there's only two ... ...."

Didsbury Dave said:
In the darkest of dark days, when we seemed to lose every single week, we played Barnsley away and lost. We had a big following too. It was the middle of winter, probably the season we fell to division two. It had been in the news that week that chairman franny lee, even though the fans wanted him out, had gone on a long holiday to Barbados.

Remember it well, great support back then.

Playing sheffield united away when paddy kenny's wife had an affair or something, spent a fair bit of the match singing "Kenny's wife, takes it up the arse". Then after feigning injury like a big girl, it switched to "Kenny, takes it up the arse"

Didsbury Dave said:

Remember being at Oakwell during the 01/02 season under Keegan
Played them on Halloween and we were 3 up after about 40 minutes,we all started singing this to the Barnsley fans

"you should of gone trick or treating,gone trick or treating!!"

Top night that

kippaxwarrior said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Remember being at Oakwell during the 01/02 season under Keegan
Played them on Halloween and we were 3 up after about 40 minutes,we all started singing this to the Barnsley fans

"you should of gone trick or treating,gone trick or treating!!"

Top night that
me and my mates still refer to that chant and it's sister 'you should have gone Christmas shopping'.

We always used to have a big annual pissup for all our blue mates at a home game in the run up to Christmas . It seemed we always used to lose grimly so we started referring to it as the annual 'should have gone christmas shopping' pissup. We still do, even though we always win now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.