Further Sanitisation

steveodonoghue said:
It's got nothing to do with cotton wool JMW. I assume you don't have kids. Like the poster above, had my time at Maine Road growing up and loving every minute, nowadays my priorities and outlook have changed, it's called growing up mate.

it has everything to do with cotton wool.

just because your priorities have changed, well good for you, nothing to do with anybody else.

Blue Smarties said:
SWP's back said:
Oh I bet you are.

Green man Liam? Few bevvies?
Is this an open offer? x

Ofcourse. Anyone with a SC invited (though I but doubles for anyone on CSD)<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
blingy said:
Started reading at Family friendly!!!! As i will be taking my 5 year old to this game!!!
Well done city for providing second to none experiences in the UK for match day experiences...

Honestly don’t understand some on here that rebuff the thought of the club doing things for families, I have had my day a single man, quaffing pints all day then going into a mosh pit to watch the game!! I don’t see the problem of a area at city square that is family friendly.... could you honestly see us being able to get the licence if it was advertised piss head friendly....
I understand that those who want to enjoy the day there way are free to do exactly that, and there are a large number of places around the ground that are, should I say not family friendly, but by including families in the match day experience is no way sanitising the match day experience for our fans, they are just offering those that WANT a family experience (you know the little ones that are the future of the club, whilst not excluding others and everyone has a choice...

Well done blues

kids should want to go to watch the team and go for a good atmosphere, not because it's sanitised and their do-good parents protecting them from the outside world and rewarding them with clowns and cheesy pre-match and half-time entertainment.

the next generation of city fans are being brought up in the wrong way as fans imo.

Being brought up as a fan "the right way" didn't exactly fill you passion and pride by the looks of it.

SWP's back said:
Blue Smarties said:
Is this an open offer? x

Ofcourse. Anyone with a SC invited (though I but doubles for anyone on CSD)

-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
kids should want to go to watch the team and go for a good atmosphere, not because it's sanitised and their do-good parents protecting them from the outside world and rewarding them with clowns and cheesy pre-match and half-time entertainment.

the next generation of city fans are being brought up in the wrong way as fans imo.

Being brought up as a fan "the right way" didn't exactly fill you passion and pride by the looks of it.

what? by wanting our club to do so well that we don't accept the crap it's been serving up on the pitch?

hey I could start whining about individual players 3 minutes into a match like a number of the SS and singing section have been this season.

JMW - Mate you are either playing a great game of WUM here or are have decided that you hate anything to do with modern footie.

I pray for your sanity it is the former ;-)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
Ofcourse. Anyone with a SC invited (though I but doubles for anyone on CSD)

-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm --

what? by wanting our club to do so well that we don't accept the crap it's been serving up on the pitch?

hey I could start whining about individual players 3 minutes into a match like a number of the SS and singing section have been this season.

Even Didsbury Dave wouldn't say he is not arsed about going to the semi as he has no faith in Mancini.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Even Didsbury Dave wouldn't say he is not arsed about going to the semi as he has no faith in Mancini.

I'm not bothered if I go or not, I hate derbies because there are horrible, nerve wrecking experience that I really don't enjoy, especially when we have a manager I have very little confidence in who serves turgid, ineffective football.

If I did go I'd be as behind the team as any of you, but I can't stomach derby day and in a game as big as this, well it's probably a good thing I'll be sitting it out because I can't bear losing to that lot.

For those of you who can stomach it enjoy yourselves and I hope the team makes it worthwhile.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 pm --<br /><br />
fbloke said:
JMW - Mate you are either playing a great game of WUM here or are have decided that you hate anything to do with modern footie.

I pray for your sanity it is the former ;-)

i'd say disillusioned.

glen quagmire said:
JMW, i have my eye on you.

a_eyes_looking.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.