Further Sanitisation

JoeMercer'sWay said:
glen quagmire said:
Your so negative it's disturbing the force. Every time you post, somewhere in the world, a kitten is thrown into a river with bricks for a collar.

i like kittens :(.

Well cheer up pal! I'm not proclaiming my happiness at our dour football under bobby this season, but we are somewhere around where we should be at the moment. I'm just glad you were not around in the days of kendall. You would've killed yourself before the rumbelows cup 5th round! Don't get me started on nthe alan ball era. You have it lucky, you have joe hart, i had andy dibble, you have vincent kompany i had andy hill, you have david silva, i had peter reid, you have carlos tevez, i had ashley ward.

And i was still happy, on the way home!

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
question still applies.

adding swear words to your post doesn't make you sound any bigger or more clever either.

but then again you're prone to using them against other users for no good reason whilst making your own threads par exemple moaning about catering, but it's ok for some isn't it?

hey let's not be hypocrites on here.

When did I say i thought City were perfect? The catering is sometimes awful.

That's not the point though, the point is that you have some sort of bile fueled agenda with City and you're using BM as a platform to post your shite.

I don't care though, I'll renew my seasoncard season after season and carry on following the Blues over country, and Wembley!

but I don't think you care about the club you quite clearly despise but claim to support.

I can't take you seriously, hey, I had a problem with tourists a few weeks ago but I've learnt to embrace it now because as a club, we're moving forward and we're aiming to become a global brand...embrace the change, don't hate it, it's whats best for the club.

I don't like using this 'cliche' but it's certainly a lot better than we when we were under pearce and on the brink of going bust when Thaskin owned us

Lighten up, we're on the verge of something special and I think you need to enjoy it, ffs, it hasn't been this good in a while.

As long as season ticket prices stay reasonable, then I'm happy.

there's no agenda, I might not like quite a lot of things(that's just me, the overwhelming emotion is frustration, not anger or hatred) but for anyone to question my loyalty or support for the club is quite dissappointing really, you know "keeping an eye on me", just PM De Niro if you really that concerned that I'm not genuine ffs.(not directing that at you).

I never said you said City were perfect, that's why it's ok to criticise, I'd rather do it here than in the ground during the match like others, I want to support the team while I'm there.

As for Wembley, seasoncards and whatever, good for you, hope you enjoy yourself(seriously) and I've already explained about that.

If you weren't bothered you'd ignore it, you don't have to take me seriously but I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes and I'd happily discuss this or any other issue over a pint or 2, it's not disingenuous.

I know we're in a better position and all the other cliches, but that's not the point.

Ultimately though I just hope we start playing well and win these key games going into the run-in, starting with Sunderland.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
When did I say i thought City were perfect? The catering is sometimes awful.

That's not the point though, the point is that you have some sort of bile fueled agenda with City and you're using BM as a platform to post your shite.

I don't care though, I'll renew my seasoncard season after season and carry on following the Blues over country, and Wembley!

but I don't think you care about the club you quite clearly despise but claim to support.

I can't take you seriously, hey, I had a problem with tourists a few weeks ago but I've learnt to embrace it now because as a club, we're moving forward and we're aiming to become a global brand...embrace the change, don't hate it, it's whats best for the club.

I don't like using this 'cliche' but it's certainly a lot better than we when we were under pearce and on the brink of going bust when Thaskin owned us

Lighten up, we're on the verge of something special and I think you need to enjoy it, ffs, it hasn't been this good in a while.

As long as season ticket prices stay reasonable, then I'm happy.

there's no agenda, I might not like quite a lot of things(that's just me, the overwhelming emotion is frustration, not anger or hatred) but for anyone to question my loyalty or support for the club is quite dissappointing really, you know "keeping an eye on me", just PM De Niro if you really that concerned that I'm not genuine ffs.(not directing that at you).

I never said you said City were perfect, that's why it's ok to criticise, I'd rather do it here than in the ground during the match like others, I want to support the team while I'm there.

As for Wembley, seasoncards and whatever, good for you, hope you enjoy yourself(seriously) and I've already explained about that.

If you weren't bothered you'd ignore it, you don't have to take me seriously but I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes and I'd happily discuss this or any other issue over a pint or 2, it's not disingenuous.

I know we're in a better position and all the other cliches, but that's not the point.

Ultimately though I just hope we start playing well and win these key games going into the run-in, starting with Sunderland.

Then what's your problem?!?!?!?

Bullet point your 'issues' and make it clear to me.

glen quagmire said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Well cheer up pal! I'm not proclaiming my happiness at our dour football under bobby this season, but we are somewhere around where we should be at the moment. I'm just glad you were not around in the days of kendall. You would've killed yourself before the rumbelows cup 5th round! Don't get me started on nthe alan ball era. You have it lucky, you have joe hart, i had andy dibble, you have vincent kompany i had andy hill, you have david silva, i had peter reid, you have carlos tevez, i had ashley ward.

I was gonna say, I had Trevor Morley but thought again!

glen quagmire said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I sat through our relegations and division 2 episode, and I guess not having any expectations or sniff of success make it a completely different scenario as to how it is now.

I've also never lived when Manchester United weren't winning virtually everything, but there we go.

and i've seen andy dibble play...in the masters, and he was bloody hopeless, but I've always lived in the hope we'd have some good players in that comp in 15/20 years time :P.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:59 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Then what's your problem?!?!?!?

Bullet point your 'issues' and make it clear to me.

-Mancini, 1 dimensional, negative football, can't influence games from the touchline, not playing right formation to suit players.

-players, some of them not good enough, not enough squad depth, not enough pace or commitment in some of them.

-Catering-overpriced and poor quality, with all the money that should have been remedied in 3 seasons.

-smoking-should have more done to prevent it, instead of the random, half arsed approach.

-stewarding-stop kicking people out before talking to them first and apologise when you mistakenly kick someone out Peter Fletcher instead of not being courteous and polite.

-family friendly-kids should be going for the right reasons and the club should be listening and cutting down on making it so cheesy, it doesn't have to be core adult and really unfriendly but there's a balance yet all we ever get is Hugh Ferris blabbering on all over the place on really trivial things that aren't relevant to anybody but keeping a few half arsed kids and their families "Happy". Stop emphasising everything as family friendly and just open it to everybody and make it about City fans as a group instead of intentionally trying to segregate everybody.

that's off the top of my head.

mancmackem said:
JMW, what didn't you like about Points of Blue?

several times the club reps shut fans up when they were raising points and were dismissing comments off hand and muttering amongst themselves and giving funny looks, and the guy on the far left(was it Peter Fletcher?) was a complete twat over not apologising for kicking the 2 lads out and not admitting his stewarding policy was flawed and that he should make it clearer and talk to fans about any problems rather than just dismissing any suggestion and being so up his own arse about it, really rubbed me the wrong way.

I've spoken to Danny and a couple of other guys individually on a couple of occassions before and they've been really good to be fair.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mancmackem said:
JMW, what didn't you like about Points of Blue?

several times the club reps shut fans up when they were raising points and were dismissing comments off hand and muttering amongst themselves and giving funny looks, and the guy on the far left(was it Peter Fletcher?) was a complete twat over not apologising for kicking the 2 lads out and not admitting his stewarding policy was flawed and that he should make it clearer and talk to fans about any problems rather than just dismissing any suggestion and being so up his own arse about it, really rubbed me the wrong way.

I've spoken to Danny and a couple of other guys individually on a couple of occassions before and they've been really good to be fair.

One gentleman was often cut off as he had the floor for 3/4 minutes at a time, sometimes even himself losing the point he was trying to make mid process. The meeting was supposed to finish at 8pm, i think it finished nearer 30 minutes later meaning the club gave the fans 2 hours of their time to meet the people that can make a difference. It was the longest Points of Blue ever, and i cannot remember the MC (who was personally insulted about his minute taking by the gentleman abovefor fucks sake) cutting many people off. Have you looked into other Premiership clubs and if they even consult with the fans on this level at all?

I'm not surprised the top table gave some funny looks to some of the completely ridiculous moans or points put forward.

Peter Fletcher generally isn't a well liked employee amongst the fans, he doesn't help himself a lot of the time but the role he is involved in won't exactly adhere himself to fans either. Yes, the missing apology is one of these occasions. But to be fair to him he took the lady's point on board about Aris and strived for consultation and MCFC steward numbers to be improved for future European games.

I'm afraid JMW it reads like one guy at the meeting has contributed to you having issues with the meeting as you state everyone else you have had contact with on an individual basis have been fine. If there wasn't a POB meeting, i'm quite confident you would take the stance that the club does not have a facility to consult with the fans. You will never like every person you meet in life, but to use it as an issue to feel negatively towards something else isn't fair really.

TBF to JMW, he does have a point.

The cub say they listen, but do they really?

If they do, how many issues/grievances brought up by the fans at the Points of Blue meetings, etc, have really been looked into, rectified and dealt with?

TBH, whatever the views of the fans, the club will still push ahead with their own agenda.(not sure that is the correct word)

For further moaning tune in tomorrow, or call jrb on..............................

mancmackem said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

One gentleman was often cut off as he had the floor for 3/4 minutes at a time, sometimes even himself losing the point he was trying to make mid process. The meeting was supposed to finish at 8pm, i think it finished nearer 30 minutes later meaning the club gave the fans 2 hours of their time to meet the people that can make a difference. It was the longest Points of Blue ever, and i cannot remember the MC (who was personally insulted about his minute taking by the gentleman abovefor fucks sake) cutting many people off. Have you looked into other Premiership clubs and if they even consult with the fans on this level at all?

I'm not surprised the top table gave some funny looks to some of the completely ridiculous moans or points put forward.

Peter Fletcher generally isn't a well liked employee amongst the fans, he doesn't help himself a lot of the time but the role he is involved in won't exactly adhere himself to fans either. Yes, the missing apology is one of these occasions. But to be fair to him he took the lady's point on board about Aris and strived for consultation and MCFC steward numbers to be improved for future European games.

I'm afraid JMW it reads like one guy at the meeting has contributed to you having issues with the meeting as you state everyone else you have had contact with on an individual basis have been fine. If there wasn't a POB meeting, i'm quite confident you would take the stance that the club does not have a facility to consult with the fans. You will never like every person you meet in life, but to use it as an issue to feel negatively towards something else isn't fair really.

yeah I know one guy waffled on, but there were others who wanted to raise a point that weren't allowed to.

bringing "Oh at least we have consultation so be grateful" isn't relevant, like I said it was generally good but I did have a couple of little issues with it, nothing major, but you asked so I told you.

I got 9 pages of decent info out of it so I'm not criticising it as an entity at all, I think it's a really good thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.