Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Haye tweeted last night trying to drum up ticket sales so it is fairly obvious his story is horse shit. Very odd indeed.

Glad its off Im getting married next sat so now the dance floor wont clear for a bit

charliebigspuds said:
Sounds very iffy, not enough money to be made so called it off

He's got a very convincing looking cut above his left eye that was caused by something.

noely said:
Glad its off Im getting married next sat so now the dance floor wont clear for a bit
024-Under-the-Thumb.jpg

Me and my mate bought tickets for this fight,£80 each, does anyone know what happens now,ie refund,fight to be rescheduled for a later date,undercard fight still going ahead etc?

Can't they come up with a solution here. Keep the undercard, get a replacement for Fury ( Wilder would suit me ) Take it off PPV and offer people who've bought tickets 50% back or something. Realise logistically that'd be hard but would be better than scrapping the card totally. As someone else already mentioned, a lot of people have weekends planned round boxing next sat with mates etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.