Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

allan harper said:
I know Fury personally, he's young, he's living the dream, he's having a laugh and he's earning good coin. If you've ever met him you'll know his a proper good lad. Fair play to him.
Take me out for a pint with him Deanie.

My brother and I were just talking about this. I saw Fury's last fight with some ham and egg cruiserweight that should have KO ed him! Haye isnt a worldbeater but he is a competent fighter.

e both asked the same question- is there a line on this fight yet?? If so what are the odds?? What is the over/under????

I havent bet ona fight in YEARS but I just might change that on Sept 28th.....

Can't see anything but a Haye victory here. I may be wrong but I think he is a class above Fury. What i can say it will be great viewing, will not be a boring fight.

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
I know Fury personally, he's young, he's living the dream, he's having a laugh and he's earning good coin. If you've ever met him you'll know his a proper good lad. Fair play to him.
Take me out for a pint with him Deanie.

Even I don't go out drinking with him mate! one his best mates was my best mate at school, i got to know him through him, i often bump into them on a Sunday night when they're in town and have a chat. He isn't the problem,as you could gather, it's his hanger-onners that are the real big gob shites.

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:
I see what you did there.

You win, 3rd Ko

On a serious note, they’re both at the top of their profession, i just rate Haye a lot higher.

Haye should never have been allowed to climb through the ropes again after the Chisora fiasco.

That aside, he'll obviously be a big favourite for this one. I just have a sneaking feeling that Luke may just turn the odds on their head......

Davs 19 said:
ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
You win, 3rd Ko

On a serious note, they’re both at the top of their profession, i just rate Haye a lot higher.

Haye should never have been allowed to climb through the ropes again after the Chisora fiasco.

That aside, he'll obviously be a big favourite for this one. I just have a sneaking feeling that Luke may just turn the odds on their head......

Chisora fiasco? What are you eluding to the incident in Germany or the fight at Upton Park?

I'm not getting all this animosity towards Fury. I'm not sure all the pikey comments are that called for either but hey ho.

He's a local kid and he's got a big heart. He's also entertaining. In a sport where people are forever moaning about lack of characters in the game, one comes along and everyone is hating on him for it.

I know some of the thrash talking can be a bit cringeworthy at times. But the lad is about to sell out a 23,000 arena and have his fight on PPV. That aint bad going for a supposed big lump with a glass chin. So he must be doing something right.

He clearly isn't quite shuffling with a full deck but I suspect the position he's got himself in, requires a little bit more nous than he is given credit for.

tidyman said:
I'm not getting all this animosity towards Fury. I'm not sure all the pikey comments are that called for either but hey ho.

He's a local kid and he's got a big heart. He's also entertaining. In a sport where people are forever moaning about lack of characters in the game, one comes along and everyone is hating on him for it.

I know some of the thrash talking can be a bit cringeworthy at times. But the lad is about to sell out a 23,000 arena and have his fight on PPV. That aint bad going for a supposed big lump with a glass chin. So he must be doing something right.

He clearly isn't quite shuffling with a full deck but I suspect the position he's got himself in, requires a little bit more nous than he is given credit for.

Well, if he's not really like his character he's portraying who really cares if he's hated? You certainly shouldn't. Like you mention he's about to make a shed load of money mainly because people ( myself included ) think he's a dick. I assume that he is purposefully putting himself out there to rile people up. True he's a character, and is playing the villain. It's all an act watch him hug it out with Haye when he pulls himself off the floor.

tidyman said:

It is always the same on here, any local that does well in any field, is a twat, talentless and stealing a living.
The only ones that seem to get away with being a success are footballers, as long as they play for us.

oman0115 said:
Davs 19 said:
ManCitizens. said:

Chisora fiasco? What are you eluding to the incident in Germany or the fight at Upton Park?

Lol!!!! It could have been either I suppose but , yes, the thuggery in Germany was what I was referring to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.