Future Strikers

Is Timo Werner Liverpool bound? he is my choice
I mean he has said that he don't want to join Bayern so maybe. It would work if Liverpool change system to a 4231 but that'd mean their wingbacks can't push up that high anymore so it's debatable if it makes sense to buy Werner then

It would be a gamble for a side like us or Liverpool to buy him because he has not shown to be as prolific in a side that doesn't focus on quick turnarounds and counters. This is showcased with his struggle to score for the national team. I think he's more suited to sides like United, Leicester or Atletico

No point even thinking about Martinez as he has basically said he wants the Barca move . Shame aswell because he is quality and would be great .

He's not good enough for us or Barca. Don't get the hype. Lukaku has been better for Inter this season

Martinez is a 1 in 2 striker combined with 1 assist boasting a 59% pass completion rate. He has one more goal than Gabby(apparently a bad finisher) despite playing over 400mins more and averaging nearly 2 more shots per game. He dribbles less and isnt as good at pressing either.

My shout post Aguero would be promote Jesus and buy a goalscoring winger who can also play up top like a Gnabry

Is Timo Werner Liverpool bound? he is my choice

Assuming Lautaro is indeed heading to Barca, Pep should ensure, if nothing else, that Liverpool do not land Werner

Timo would be a perfect fit for many teams and indeed make Liverpool even more dangerous in attack, as hard as that is to imagine. Especially if Sane is indeed off to Bayern, for example. Werner is an outstanding wide attacking player who really is an inside forward ala David Villa

werner would be a top signing for us if leroy leaves. maybe use angelino in the deal?
Rather use Angelino to land one of the three french Leipzig CB's (Konate,Upamecano and Mukiele). All three are very complete and physical CB's and definitely got the speed we need at the back support a slower CDM like Rodri or Gundogan. Speed should definitely be one of the most important criterias when we look for Laporte's partner given that we concede most our goals from counters

He's not good enough for us or Barca. Don't get the hype. Lukaku has been better for Inter this season

Martinez is a 1 in 2 striker combined with 1 assist boasting a 59% pass completion rate. He has one more goal than Gabby(apparently a bad finisher) despite playing over 400mins more and averaging nearly 2 more shots per game. He dribbles less and isnt as good at pressing either.

My shout post Aguero would be promote Jesus and buy a goalscoring winger who can also play up top like a Gnabry
I don’t think Jesus is good enough to be our main striker tbh . Misses fr too many and is always offside. Good supporting striker but not good enough to be the main one . Haaland on the other hand would be ideal.

Rather use Angelino to land one of the three french Leipzig CB's (Konate,Upamecano and Mukiele). All three are very complete and physical CB's and definitely got the speed we need at the back support a slower CDM like Rodri or Gundogan. Speed should definitely be one of the most important criterias when we look for Laporte's partner given that we concede most our goals from counters
Don't say that fella, you'll get a hammering on here. Apparently we needed an 6'3ft tall, 6'3ft wide fat **** with a slabhead according to some people in the summer because we conceded two headed goals the year before.

I don’t think Jesus is good enough to be our main striker tbh . Misses fr too many and is always offside. Good supporting striker but not good enough to be the main one . Haaland on the other hand would be ideal.
Haaland's technique and passing would need some heavy work before Pep would even consider starting him. Way too raw for us at the moment, he's a brilliant poacher but we need strikers who got some allround play to them too given how much possession we have. Alexander Isak at Real Sociedad would suit us a lot better and got the same world class potential as Haaland with a lot less hype

Don't say that fella, you'll get a hammering on here. Apparently we needed an 6'3ft tall, 6'3ft wide fat **** with a slabhead according to some people in the summer because we conceded two headed goals the year before.
True, true. He must be British as well. Why spend 60m quid on some exotic looking fella when we can just look for bargains in the Championship.

On a serious note though, we need someone with recovery pace I don't care if he's around 180cm like Boubacar Kamara. As long as you have the timing and work on the leap the height doesn't really matter. Look at Marquinhos and Thiago Silva for example, both midgets (for a CB) and both are world class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.