Future Wingers

Ferran Torres or Sancho should be our only choices if Leroy leaves! Or if Leroy stays and mahrez still wants out then the same applies

Says a lot about your La Liga knowledge. Torres is a fantastic winger. Will be an amazing signing for whoever gets him.

Based on that comment I assume you have an encyclopedic knowledge of La Liga?.. What makes him a fantastic winger? As I'm not seeing anything particularly special but then I don't watch him week in week out like you must do.

Ferran Torres or Sancho should be our only choices if Leroy leaves! Or if Leroy stays and mahrez still wants out then the same applies
They're both predominantly right footed, what's the point. We've seen very clearly inverted wingers don't suit our style, they kill our counter attacks and condense our play into central areas which stiffles our two #8's. It doesn't make sense however good they are individually.

Based on that comment I assume you have an encyclopedic knowledge of La Liga?.. What makes him a fantastic winger? As I'm not seeing anything particularly special but then I don't watch him week in week out like you must do.

What makes him an incredible talent is his ability on the ball. He can dribble and take on players confidently. Drops deep to break the press. Has good pace (not Sane) which is complimented with his intelligent runs. Good finishing for a 20yo winger. The flaw for us is that he is mainly a right sided winger where we are already loaded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.