Future Wingers

I'd be surprised if Barca sold Fati.

Seems the perfect player to start building their youth around, which it sounds like they want to do.

I'm guessing he wants out coz he is not playing enough. I'm not sure that would change with us.
Probably right, but it would be interesting getting him, before his injury he was very fast and tricky, most of what i saw he played on the left, with Torres on the right?, if he was lucky with his opportunities as he has the ability i can see him taking Rashfords place for England, now that would be fun.

That didnt take long.

I wouldn't be very comfortable with having two of Mendes' players in our squad, given that we already have Bernardo.
As far as I'm concerned, just like with Mino Raiola, the less influence that man has in our club the best.
That said, Ansu Fati would be a very interesting player to have.

I'd be surprised if Barca sold Fati.

Seems the perfect player to start building their youth around, which it sounds like they want to do.
They do need money though, none of the old guard look like they are going to go quietly. A big fee for Fati would help.

Ansu Fati is still in what I'm going to call the Bojan zone.

He's looked v. good, but he's not done enough to know if he's genuinely going to be the next big thing or if he's playing well under no pressure being assisted by the best player of all time standing 10 yards away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.