Future Wingers

Ansu Fati is still in what I'm going to call the Bojan zone.

He's looked v. good, but he's not done enough to know if he's genuinely going to be the next big thing or if he's playing well under no pressure being assisted by the best player of all time standing 10 yards away.
Come on you are going to love the chant,
`Step up Fati`
`Oh step up Fati`
`Fati Reggie`

Mahrez seems ready for the door in a year if you ask me :)

Agree. Not this season as it wouldn't be fair on him, he was one of our best players.
But yeah, next season I'd sell him and let Agüero and Fernandinho go.
I wouldn't be surprised if we could get 30M for him next season and I'm sure clubs like AC Milan would be all over him.

Ansu Fati is still in what I'm going to call the Bojan zone.

He's looked v. good, but he's not done enough to know if he's genuinely going to be the next big thing or if he's playing well under no pressure being assisted by the best player of all time standing 10 yards away.

Harsh IMHO. Bojan never had the profile of Fati

What do you mean by that?

I mean the personality & playing profile of both players were/are very different. Bojan was a scoring success but he was not a leader or orchestrator on the pitch like Fati has been. Moreover, in terms of confidence they are night & day

Fati has a huge future

We got braaf and Torres so I think that's good enough for us.

Really want to see what he can do in this city team. I’ve watched a few games here and there but I don’t see it (the X factor).

Nonetheless, he’s a good player/talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.