G P surgeries hiding appointments

I know who i need to see and thats a doctor. Surely a bit of discretion is ok sometimes?
I know they arent being nosey but i made it quite clear that i need a doc and there is no rush.
Like getting a app with the pope

The system works ok for non workers. Not so for employed and 100% not for self employed
Bang on.

Can you not make an appointment via the NHS app?

I’ve just had a gander and I could make an appt for 1st November at my practice.
I use that, but at our surgery we can't make appointments using it, our surgery has been an utter joke for 4+ years (pre covid).

It's 2 hours wait on the phone minimum, so if I need something, I just visit, get told off (they don't want visitors), and then sort out what I want.

It's an utterly shit service here, fortunately I don't need them much, yet.

my nhs app isnt linked to our practice,ive asked can they link it but they just said no.soi have to go through the hassle of being put on hold and then be told 4 weeks at least to see a docter.last time i got an appointment the docter had rung in sick so i had another 4 week wait

I use that, but at our surgery we can't make appointments using it, our surgery has been an utter joke for 4+ years (pre covid).

It's 2 hours wait on the phone minimum, so if I need something, I just visit, get told off (they don't want visitors), and then sort out what I want.

It's an utterly shit service here, fortunately I don't need them much, yet.
Bizarre that it’s at random as to which practices use it.

I don’t use them often, fortunately, but generally I’ve found making an appointment for 10 days time fine with my doctors.

They do limit it to 3 a year via the app though to stop hypochondriacs from filling the diary.

And the chronically ill.
Can’t have them taking up doctors’ time.
No bonuses in them.

And the chronically ill.
Can’t have them taking up doctors’ time.
No bonuses in them.
Not sure if that’s a failed reply to my post, but I know that my 96 year old grandma has repeat appointments for her medical needs, so there’s no need to make loads of app appointments, even if she were able.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.