G P surgeries hiding appointments

You are asked about your problem so you can be directed to the right person , you might need to see a dr, nurse, nurse practioner, physio, just tell them ffs , you are you own worst enemy
I know who i need to see and thats a doctor. Surely a bit of discretion is ok sometimes?
I know they arent being nosey but i made it quite clear that i need a doc and there is no rush.
Like getting a app with the pope

The system works ok for non workers. Not so for employed and 100% not for self employed

I know who i need to see and thats a doctor. Surely a bit of discretion is ok sometimes?
I know they arent being nosey but i made it quite clear that i need a doc and there is no rush.
Can you not make an appointment via the NHS app?

I’ve just had a gander and I could make an appt for 1st November at my practice.

The system works ok for non workers. Not so for employed and 100% not for self employed
Different doctors have different interests , they really are trying to get to you to the right person . I have been self employed so i take your point but you need to prioritise your health sometimes , wish you well

Different doctors have different interests , they really are trying to get to you to the right person . I have been self employed so i take your point but you need to prioritise your health sometimes , wish you well
Its taken me a long time to find the … courage … to make this app, it was all pretty draining the experience and ive pondered today about putting a complaint in. Probablly wont. But it pissed me off. She was just very pushy and insistent about me telling her what the problem is. I Made it clear at the desk when i initially went in (to be told to ring today) and today on the phone it wasnt up to discussion over the phone with a receptionist.

Wasnt straight forward

Its taken me a long time to find the … courage … to make this app, it was all pretty draining the experience and ive pondered today about putting a complaint in. Probablly wont. But it pissed me off. She was just very pushy and insistent about me telling her what the problem is. I Made it clear at the desk when i initially went in (to be told to ring today) and today on the phone it wasnt up to discussion over the phone with a receptionist.

Wasnt straight forward
Tell them it is a problem with your main plumbing down below , if it is that, that should be enough, the receptionists and now trained in asking questions so they can get you to the right person , there really is no point trying to go against the system, call 08.00 and get an appt , work will have to be rejigged for that day

I was still in the waiting room, already 35 minutes after my appointed time. I had reported the delay to reception, (they ask you to do so after 20 minutes), simply told the doctor was very busy. A chap walked in, apologised to the receptionist because he had simply forgotten about his earlier appointment, she said she would put him in next call. Along with a couple of other patients, we suggested that was a little unfair, especially after the already long delay. She said she had called the doctor and she had told her to list him as next. When I finally saw the doctor, she said she had no absolutely no involvement withreception.

Tell them it is a problem with your main plumbing down below , if it is that, that should be enough, the receptionists and now trained in asking questions so they can get you to the right person , there really is no point trying to go against the system, call 08.00 and get an appt , work will have to be rejigged for that day
Hah well it isnt that.

Ok all i wanted was an appointment for a few weeks time , im not asking much.

No, work cant be rejigged at no notice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.