Gabri Veiga

i mean, as soon as gundo left kovacic was announced so to me, the message sent by the club was that he is gundo's replacement.

where the rice pursuit fits here i dont know but it might have been more of a long term play for someone the club really valued. now, unfortunately it seems we will be reactive this summer (gvardiol aside), only buy if someone leaves

Talking to a Celta Vigo season ticket holder today. Thinks this lad will be an absolute superstar but needs another year or two to develop before his big move. Also reckons he doesn’t want to leave yet, but the chairman wants the cash!

Do you think a midfield of KDB, Bernardo, Foden, and Kovacic would be enough? Just asking...
Of course that is enough. Those are better options than 19 Premier League Clubs. We could also put Lewis in there, play Stones in the middle and you've forgot Rodri and a much improved Kalvin Phillips this season.

Our midfield is twice as good as anyone else's. Our fans are crazy! Hah

Of course that is enough. Those are better options than 19 Premier League Clubs. We could also put Lewis in there, play Stones in the middle and you've forgot Rodri and a much improved Kalvin Phillips this season.

Our midfield is twice as good as anyone else's. Our fans are crazy! Hah
I wasn't including the holding mids, but yes Rodri, Stones, Phillips, and Lewis is fine there too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.