Gabri Veiga

God like? Certainly not.
But you say it yourself, to be fair (see bold)…
We are expecting far too much of our young players, a select few will make the grade and possibly McAtee will be one but we overate them hugely and many will never make elite level, and I include the like of Doyle and Borges in those.

Linked with Chelsea and Liverpool today. If he’s got a £34mil release clause, just get it done.
He has been linked with everybody under the sun including Madrid and Newcastle. His agent has been working at breakneck speed.

He’s been linked with those two and RM a while.
I do wonder how much of this interest is agent drumming up interest and how legit interest actually is. Oldest trick in the book for an agent I know : )
Yeah he is a raw project that I don't think it is at our level yet. The agent is trying to hype him as a guy ready for a big club.

Let’s pump fake Chelsea now with this guy. Promising player but very raw and not city level. Let’s Chelsea take him as they seem to be running a kindergarten over there.

He’s been linked with those two and RM a while.
I do wonder how much of this interest is agent drumming up interest and how legit interest actually is. Oldest trick in the book for an agent I know : )
Wonder who our targets are if not him. Not really been linked with anyone else. Bellingham & Rice we’ve missed. Kovacic’s a decent buy but could do with another midfielder and/or winger.

Wonder who our targets are if not him. Not really been linked with anyone else. Bellingham & Rice we’ve missed. Kovacic’s a decent buy but could do with another midfielder and/or winger.
This is the crux of it. Is there is a plan C? Are we now forced to wait until next year? This is the concern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.