Gabri Veiga

Seems like an easy one as we don't have to get in a bidding war with the release clause.

Slowly rebuilding our midfield with these cheaper signings if you include Perrone with him.

Even with departures, these 2 plus maybe 1 more (probably Bellingham) are all that's needed to replace Gundogan/Bernie/Kev over the years.
Thet've all got potential, but mate Gundog, Silva & Kev are some midfield to replace... \0/

Very true. My fear is the nightmare chop & change scenario, as opposed to a staged replacement giving time to bed new players in...
will chop & change be a nightmare thou as Pep doesn't run players into the ground.
I would imagine that the management would have planned a scenario that both Gundogan would finish his contract this season & will have a good idea whether Bernardo plans to stay.
Tixiki gets a lot of stick, especially when it comes to release clauses but hasn't got many transfers wrong

Best to bring them in before needed to replace immediately as you can see issues from other teams who only wait to sign players only when they need a direct change.

It's better to give them a gradual process to become first team players over time and learn from the seasoned veterans.

Question - would this signing boil scouse piss?

If the answer is no, I'm not interested ;)
Why is your first thought about rival fans? Regarding transfers, our thoughts should be how and whether the player benefits the football team.

will chop & change be a nightmare thou as Pep doesn't run players into the ground.
I would imagine that the management would have planned a scenario that both Gundogan would finish his contract this season & will have a good idea whether Bernardo plans to stay.
Tixiki gets a lot of stick, especially when it comes to release clauses but hasn't got many transfers wrong
I hope not, but it sometimes takes a season or three for new players to get Pep, so ideally we'd want those new players to be here for a season or two, before any of those three leave.

I reckon we can withstand one, but two leaving & being replaced at once could be a bit of a stretch for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.