Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't presume to be too knowing but, even when the price tag for a player is inflated by potential rather than achievement, I don't think inflation has got to the point where a £27m player doesn't go straight into the first team squad. Aside from that, what I have seen of GJ jas convinced me that he is good enough to get game time for us when he arrives. He looks to be an exceptional talent so he is not too young and he looks to be street tough, he isn't big but he is strong.

That sounds fantastic, and I am very eager to see him play for us, even more so now that I have read so many great things written about him here in this thread.

I wouldn't presume to be too knowing but, even when the price tag for a player is inflated by potential rather than achievement, I don't think inflation has got to the point where a £27m player doesn't go straight into the first team squad. Aside from that, what I have seen of GJ jas convinced me that he is good enough to get game time for us when he arrives. He looks to be an exceptional talent so he is not too young and he looks to be street tough, he isn't big but he is strong.
I agree . The size of the bloke marking him from Ecuador..and yet GJ still managed to knock him to the ground with a shoulder barge during a first half touchline tussle. The lad is definitely both strong and street wise.

Our Jesus starts vs. Columbia and Moreno on the bench. Game starts in half hour. Gonna be a great one.

Fell asleep early and just woke up 5 minutes ago, good timing, guess i'll watch this then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.