Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreno had 4 touches. One failed pass that almost lead to a great chance for Brazil, two poor first touches that saw him dispossessed and one good tackle that made Colombia win the ball.

The thing I like about this lad (apart from the obvious) is his work rate and ability to crack on when getting hit hard. We've a gem on our hands.

I don't understand why Brazil don't involve him more.

He is a player who makes things happen. And he gets into so many scoring positions. Some great layoffs for Neymar but several times they could have put him in & passed it elsewhere instead. The second goal came from him keeping the ball alive & causing disruption in the centre.

Whatever, I can't see how it could be possible for him not to score & make goals for City. He will be an absolute nightmare to play against.

Kelichi has hardly played any open age football, he's very inexperienced and has a lot wrong with his game even though he does look good for the little football he has played in his career. He has only 36 games under his belt and a lot of those have been as a sub. Jesus hasn't played that much first team football himself (69 games) but most of those have been starts and he looks to have better balance, passing and dribbling ability than Kelichi does (Kelichi looks very raw still to me, look at his assist for Nolito at Stoke where he nearly tripped over the ball twice, Jesus looks more rounded already).

No offence mate but this is a load of bull

Didn't really get much service last night - Paulinho could have played him in but chose to be a greedy twunt instead - but pretty much everything he did he did well. He looks so dangerous to me and in a better team -- ie. us - with players who will always look to play him in he will bag plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.