Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a better goal than it looked by Jesus, it was a spinning ball and you had to connect with that perfectly which he did, to find that corner of the net, a super strike again, hes going to be something special again for us next season.

Seems to be a main man for Brazil. Looking forward to watching him.

He seemed to have some dribbling ability at palmeiras going by his Youtube videos but he has really not shown anything close to it while hes been here for city or brazil. Seems a weird one, his game is linking up and being a box player rather than the dribbling type. I think to lead the line he needs to be able to score goals out of nothing like Aguero, hopefully he shows more of this as time goes on.

He seemed to have some dribbling ability at palmeiras going by his Youtube videos but he has really not shown anything close to it while hes been here for city or brazil. Seems a weird one, his game is linking up and being a box player rather than the dribbling type. I think to lead the line he needs to be able to score goals out of nothing like Aguero, hopefully he shows more of this as time goes on.

Agree but i think Pep has been teaching him hs version of the basics in order for him to improve, once that has been cemented in to his mentallity then he can show his flair at the same time

Probably should have put it on target instead of squaring it back to the middle on that corner. Also that looked like it should have been a pen more times than not. Not a lot of service. 6.5/10

Just wish he`d show the City fans a bit more of his dribbling ability as he did with that wonderful run tonight.

Me too pal. Playing scared isn’t the right way to put it but I just think maybe Pep has him on a bit of a leash. Hopefully he’s allowed to express himself a little more but keeping it simple hasn’t exactly been a bad thing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.