Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing about this situation, is that Jesus was considerably ahead of Sane, before the injuries kicked in.

At the moment, he's just a random sub, who is coming on just to take the weight off Serge, but in reality, he is one of the best talents to come out of Brazil in decades.

We have seen nothing yet. Very exciting.

The great thing about this situation, is that Jesus was considerably ahead of Sane, before the injuries kicked in.

At the moment, he's just a random sub, who is coming on just to take the weight off Serge, but in reality, he is one of the best talents to come out of Brazil in decades.

Good points made about GJ...although it's harsh calling him just a random sub...but understand what you are trying to say.

Lets hope so,and these injuries don’t take their toll.

I reckon I'm on my own on this one, but for a player who's just making his first start in a long time after injury the effort levels, particularly in pressing were major positives

Great energy, a good few kicks and kept getting back up. Should bring his confidence regards his injury up.

Pleased Gabby has got 90 minutes under his belt and got on the scoresheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.