Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like he was playing with a bouncy ball with bare feet on an ice rink last night.

Needs more game time

One thing we all noticed last night is that he’s put on some decent muscle mass, he’s looking strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing i did notice , is the amount of free kicks he won , he was the victim of some nasty niggly fouls , and his booking i believe was due to frustration with the lack of protection from the referee , ironically he was fouled half a dozen times , and the first foul he does the ref cant wait to get the yellow card out.

One thing i did notice , is the amount of free kicks he won , he was the victim of some nasty niggly fouls , and his booking i believe was due to frustration with the lack of protection from the referee , ironically he was fouled half a dozen times , and the first foul he does the ref cant wait to get the yellow card out.

Ah, the default. Something that is ever-present in our games. I've seen Aguero, D Silva, KdB fouled three or four times in one go, and because they stay on their feet the ref allows a dubious advantage. The next robust tackle, based on what has just happened to them, draws a yellow! The only trouble is, if we go down, there's a yellow lurking for a 'dive'! I could write the script on a Thursday for the weekend's game!

Several friends that had come over from Brazil to help him settle were refused re-entry to the country. He might be feeling a bit isolated/down. It must have been a difficult few months being injured.

He needs game time to get his confidence and match fitness again. Extra support from us fans would help him I'm sure.

Looked like he was playing with a bouncy ball with bare feet on an ice rink last night.

Needs more game time

One thing we all noticed last night is that he’s put on some decent muscle mass, he’s looking strong.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. Looks a lot stronger than he did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.