Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his form drops off, please don't critcise him. He is young, has come half way across the world to a new club, culture, league. Normal for the form of young players to be up and down. Certainly has the talent and work ethic to make it to the very top. Almost in John Macken's class now!

Wonderful player with a brilliant attitude.So hardworking and unselfish and never stops fighting.

His physique continues to develop too,there's plenty more to come from this winner.

I think peps response to him when he came off tells us all we need to know. Difficult for fans who only follow the ball to see his unrelenenting effort and movement off the ball.
Still only tap ins and penalties though:)

So pleased he’s back on the score sheet.

At times he’s frustrating to watch but he gives 100% all the time regardless.

Really hope he continues hitting the back of the net for us.

If his form drops off, please don't critcise him. He is young, has come half way across the world to a new club, culture, league. Normal for the form of young players to be up and down. Certainly has the talent and work ethic to make it to the very top. Almost in John Macken's class now!
We are in the bluemoon player performances forum right? Where over the top, hysterical criticism of everyone outside a couple of players the second they have a bad game is standard?

Still baffles me that his record is being discounted...

42 in 81, with 30+ appearances coming off the bench

That is incredible numbers, even from a veteran and he’s near enough one in two in every comp since he came (give or take...

Said it 12 months ago and I’m sticking with it, if he stays the same length as Sergio he’ll smash his numbers!!

That is incredible numbers, even from a veteran and he’s near enough one in two in every comp since he came (give or take...

Said it 12 months ago and I’m sticking with it, if he stays the same length as Sergio he’ll smash his numbers!!
14 goals in 15 starts this season, 1 every 107 minutes in total, even with the post World Cup slump, but doubtless someone will be along soon to point out how few goals he has in the Europa League, La Liga and Ascot races this season.

Aguero scores all types of goals, whereas Gabriel only scores scuffed tap ins.

Will by the end of his career be regarded as a far better player than Kun as well and he is a legend of the game.

Gabby has the lot.

Potential ? I don't quite understand what this means exactly.
Rapid ? No
Good in the air? No
Powerful shot? No
Times his runs well? No
These are some of the traits of a great striker.
The are not something you can acquire , you have them or you don't.

True too true.-:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.