Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will by the end of his career be regarded as a far better player than Kun as well and he is a legend of the game.

Gabby has the lot.

My only worry are the injuries he could pick up , he already has picked up a couple of nasty knocks and strikers in the Premier league do not enjoy the same protection as leagues like La Liga , if he can avoid serious injuries then he has every chance , but better than Kun ? No pressure then :)

I think there's a noticeable drop off in tempo and intensity throughout the team when this lad is left on the bench.Aguero doesn't have the same tenacity and he doesn't the lead the line with the same industry or aggression.

Will by the end of his career be regarded as a far better player than Kun as well and he is a legend of the game.

Gabby has the lot.

I can't see that. It wouldn't surprise me if he was at Inter Milan or the like in 2 years.

For City's standard he's a good back-up but that is about it.

I think there's a noticeable drop off in tempo and intensity throughout the team when this lad is left on the bench.Aguero doesn't have the same tenacity and he doesn't the lead the line with the same industry or aggression.
Funny how we all see the game differently - I'd have this down as one of the best traits Aguero's picked up since Pep came in.

I can't see that. It wouldn't surprise me if he was at Inter Milan or the like in 2 years.

For City's standard he's a good back-up but that is about it.

Gabriel is 22.

Going to be a SUPERSTAR and that at CITY.

:)

What was great about his goal today is that it was reminiscent of the things he did in Brazil. A not very special pass into the channel, beats a few defenders and sticks it in the net.

Even when he was playing really well when he first arrived, he wasn't trying that kind of thing. He was linking up brilliantly, creating and getting on the end of moves to score, but those moments of magic, creating your own goals, is something only the very best can do, and he did it loads in Brazil, and now it seems like he might be ready to start doing it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.