Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though he lost the ball a couple times, I can't remember the last time he played this well. Finally showed some of the dribbling abilities that he showed before he came here

If he'd not have fluffed multiple penalty opportunities he already had for us in the past, he'd not have been second guessed today.

Should have done better in a few one on ones but showed some good dribbling and control.

I'm worried that Jesus is going to suffer from Dezko-itis.

Players who end up second fiddle to Aguero seem to just eventually play down to it, lose confidence, stop being clinical, just not fulfil their potential.

I think we've got to get him on the pitch more often, with Aguero as well as up front on his own, so he doesn't just become the number 2 striker. In his first season it felt like he was a real weapon coming off the bench, now...I never felt like he was going to score coming on today.

Showed some momentary flashes of brilliance and a good workrate as per normal. At least prior to the penalty he was playing with a confidence we haven't seen from him in a while. I'm really excited to see how he develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.