Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he got himself back on track. He should have done better on the run where lovren destroyed him, but he was much livelier and much more of a threat than Agüero was tonight. I’m sure pep will get him on track. He needs to be allowed a little more freedom to take players on and create chances for himself because at times it feels like he’s playing not to make mistakes.

Ebbs and flows and all that. Here’s to hoping an uptick is on the way.

Maybe it is,but he certainly wanted it

It is possible that Pep made him give the pen up due to knowing that Jesus has missed 2/3 for us. Pep admitting he didn’t know Mahrez had missed so many though was surprising. I thought he would know all stats like that.

We need to make sure it is clear who will be taking the pens from now on. Shame the cock up happened in game of such importance.

It’s not the first time with us though when our main penalty taker isn’t on the pitch. Bony springs to mind and Kolarov.

It should be Aguero/Sterling and one other and we should not deviate from that.

Unfortunately both had gone off.

It is possible that Pep made him give the pen up due to knowing that Jesus has missed 2/3 for us. Pep admitting he didn’t know Mahrez had missed so many though was surprising. I thought he would know all stats like that.

We need to make sure it is clear who will be taking the pens from now on. Shame the cock up happened in game of such importance.

It’s not the first time with us though when our main penalty taker isn’t on the pitch. Bony springs to mind and Kolarov.

It should be Aguero/Sterling and one other and we should not deviate from that.

Unfortunately both had gone off.
Pep can only try. But he is not me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.