Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

5th metatarsal. Depends on the nature of the fracture...if indeed the report is true. From what I have just read, if a metatarsal is fractured but still aligned, then it can heal in 6 weeks. And that would mean he misses 3 league games. That's the best case scenario if the report is true

vs Monaco
at Sunderland
vs Stoke
at Monaco
vs Liverpool
at Arsenal
at Chelsea
vs Hull
at Southampton
makeup game eta vs United(?)
any additional CL and FA Cup games

:'(

Like others have said, theres a chance he could be back in 2 months time or less, not the best news but theres still hope for this season. Onus on Aguero to show he deserves his place up front and as long as we maintain shape with Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne and Silva we'll be alright.

5th metatarsal. Depends on the nature of the fracture...if indeed the report is true. From what I have just read, if a metatarsal is fractured but still aligned, then it can heal in 6 weeks. And that would mean he misses 3 league games. That's the best case scenario if the report is true

thats what i was thinking about...they were saying it last night on sly sports about the upcoming fixtures (but it was in reference to us putting pressure on chelski in the league)

im not sure how that pans out if we also beat huddersfield...when would the next round of the fa cup be....

Im more interested in him being available for league games as for me the league is always the most important.....would be nice to go to a final at wembley again though (and he would def be fit in time for that!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.