Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

thats what i was thinking about...they were saying it last night on sly sports about the upcoming fixtures (but it was in reference to us putting pressure on chelski in the league)

im not sure how that pans out if we also beat huddersfield...when would the next round of the fa cup be....

Im more interested in him being available for league games as for me the league is always the most important.....would be nice to go to a final at wembley again though (and he would def be fit in time for that!)
I hope the story is nonsense.. It's come out of Brazil and not from City. I assume City would be waiting for a scan or medical assessment. And how do they know he needs surgery? That would require an X-ray, and I bet that wont have been done until this morning because of swelling etc, getting hi back to manchester. Trying to find reasons not to believe it

Once the 5th metatarsal goes it will keep going. You could barely kick a ball without it going again.

In a study in 2013, a total of 49 5th metatarsal fractures suffered by professional footballers were studied. Of the 49 only 6 suffered a recurrence of the injury.

So it seems you are very wrong.

Says something about the impact this kid has had that Aguero appears to be lesser option on here :)

We're at pressure end of the season and I'm more than happy to take Sergio and his record when it matters most. We've legs all around him, we'll be ok.

I hope the story is nonsense.. It's come out of Brazil and not from City. I assume City would be waiting for a scan or medical assessment. And how do they know he needs surgery? That would require an X-ray, and I bet that wont have been done until this morning because of swelling etc, getting hi back to manchester. Trying to find reasons not to believe it

yeah hopefully you are right..

didn't someone say it came form the brazilian player (denilson) talking to Jesus' brother?.......sounds plausible but also equally unlikely....thing is young players heal quicker as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.